- CBL begins construction of 600,000 sq.ft. power center. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Apr98, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p20
Announces the construction of a 600,000 square foot shopping center in Chattanooga, Tennessee by developer CBL & Associates Properties Inc.
- Cortlandt Town Center opens. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/24/97, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p5
Highlights CBL & Associates' opening of the Cortland Town Center in Westchester County, New York. Tenants of the shopping center; Available space; Number of full-time jobs that the center is expected to generate; CBL's purchase of the site from A.K. Trading & Associates.
- CBL takes St. Louis in $1.03 billion deal. // SCTWeek;8/13/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the deals entered by CBL & Associates with Westfield Group. In one deal, Westfield will contribute three of its Saint Louis, Missouri shopping centers to a joint venture controlled by CBL that owns nine CBL properties around the U.S. Westfield will retain a minority...
- Tailor-Made. Davis, Riccardo A. // Retail Traffic;Sep2008, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p97
The article focuses on the launching of a marketing campaign by CBL & Associates Properties Inc. in the U.S. The campaign "Treat Yourself" has components that cans be customized to fit the assorted needs of consumers shopping in several shopping centers. The company has developed marketing...
- Horizon, CBL start two center expansions. // Value Retail News;Jun/Jul2015, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p8
This article reports that Horizon Group Properties and CBL & Associates started in April 2015 the expansion of the Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass in Simpsonville, Kentucky and the Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta in Woodstock, Georgia, and mentions also the tenants at both outlet centers.
- Untitled. Clarence-Smith, Louisa // Estates Gazette;10/29/2016, Issue 969, p1
The article reports that the British real estate investment trust Intu Properties PLC has sold its 63.5% stake in Bromley shopping centre to Alaska Permanent Fund Corp. for 177.9 million pounds.
- GE Real Estate goes shopping in Stockholm. // EuroProperty;2003, p7
GE Real Estate is buying four Stockholm, Sweden shopping centers from Swedish company Spikia Gruppen. Projects include Ekero Centrum, Enebybergs Centrum, Rondellen and Viksjo Centrum.
- DEVELOPMENT DIGEST. // Shopping Center World;Jun2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p11
Presents an update on the development of shopping centers in the U.S. as of June 2002. Investment groups involved in the construction of a center in Michigan; Constuction of a retail center by CBL & Associates Properties in Connecticut; Renovation project launched by Donahue Schriber in California.
- Shopping center REITs hold their own. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2001, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p8
Explains the reason for the financial stability of shopping center real estate investment trusts despite the poor economic status of the United States retail industry in 2001. Reason of Wolf Camera for filing Chapter 11 protection; Information on the retrenchment plans of Gap Inc.; Problems in...