Westcor: A milestone buy for Macerich
- Macerich Expands Presence in AZ and CO with $1.47 Billion Deal. // National Mortgage News;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the acquisition of Westcor Realty, an owner and operator of retail properties in Phoenix, Arizona, by Macerich Co. Value of the transaction; Components of the purchase price payable by Macerich; Features of Westcor's portfolio.
- How the West Is Being Won. // Chain Store Age;Aug2002, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p176
Details the plan of Macerich Co. based in Santa Monica, California to acquire Westcor Realty of Phoenix, Arizona. Value of the proposed acquisition; Properties included in the transaction; Economic benefits of the acquisition for Macerich.
- In the Deal Flow. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p33
Presents a chart depicting merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. announced in May 2002. Date of the announcement of the deal between Citigroup Inc. and Golden State Bancorp; Price of the deal between Macerich Co. and Westcor Realty; Target industry of the deal between GS Capital Partners and...
- Transfers. // Chain Store Age;Apr97, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p112
Discusses the acquisition of three retail properties by The MaceRich Company. Who arranged the sale of the centers; Three retail properties that has been acquired.
- MaceRich on line. // Chain Store Age;Oct95, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p148
Reports on MaceRich Co.'s establishment of a site on the World Wide Web.
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Aug2004, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p166
Presents an update on the U.S. commercial real estate market as of August 1, 2004. Acquisition of Park Plaza Mall in Arkansas by CBL & Associates Properties; Expansion of the Washington Square Mall in Oregon by The Macerich Co.; Selection of Metro Commercial Real Estate to manage the expansion...
- RETAIL. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/19/2010, Issue 324143, p6
The article reports on the 120.7 million dollars of profit gained by Macerich Co. in 2009.
- New positions. // Chain Store Age;Sep95, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p124
Reports on the promotion of Lori Gatto as senior vice president and director of asset management at MaceRich Co.
- Macerich Closes Five Loans Totaling $1.3B. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;1/10/2013, p1
The article reports that real estate firm Macerich Co. closed loans on their projects on Kings Plaza in Brooklyn, New York, Deptford Mall in Deptford, New Jersey and Queens Center in Queens, New York worth 1.3 billion dollars with an average interest rate of 3.33%.