Nuclear power takes the credit
- New nuclear stations could be online by 2018. // Utility Week;1/18/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p33
The article presents information on the White Paper on Nuclear Power published by Berr. The document was published alongside the Energy bill. The document stated that utilities that want to invest in new nuclear power stations will be asked to make their plans public this spring. Utilities will...
- Pretoria looks again at nuclear. // African Business;Jan2011, Issue 371, p42
The article reports that nuclear power reactors are proposed in South Africa's new draft energy plan.
- Our Nuclear World. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);4/4/2011, Vol. 157 Issue 13/14, p19
The article presents data on nuclear reactors and nuclear power.
- VR for nuclear group. // Process Engineering;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p40
The article reports that Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Center (AMRC), which was recently set up in Sheffield to support the development of new generation reactors, has installed two virtual reality (VR) systems.
- Modular show of support. Broughton, Jack // Engineer (00137758);Jun2014, Vol. 296 Issue 7852, p14
A letter to the editor is presented concerning small modular reactors as a possibility for reducing energy costs and developing a saleable British technology.
- Nuclear Reactor Alternatives. Pockley, Peter // Australasian Science;Sep2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the viable alternative for building a nuclear reactor in Australia. Cost of the construction; Justification given by politicians; Treaty between Australia and Argentina regarding nuclear agencies.
- Nukes, No More? // America;10/7/2013, Vol. 209 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the shutting down of the last operating nuclear reactor in Japan on September 16, 2013, making the country completely nuclear energy free.
- NUCLEAR FUTURE. McComas, Terry // Corporate Knights Magazine;Summer2014, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Path Forward for Nuclear," by Tyler Hamilton a 2014 issue of the magazine.
- Alternative atomic ambitions. // Engineer (00137758);Nov2015, Vol. 296 Issue 7869, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about alternative nuclear reactor technologies.