MedStar Health Accepts IRS Offer, Will Pay $500,000 Settlement
- S&P Upgrades $604 Million of Debt Issued for D.C.-Area's MedStar Health. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/25/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32305, p6
This article reports that on January 24, 2006, Standard & Poor's Corp. raised its underlying rating from BBB to BBB-plus on a total of $603.6 million in tax-exempt bonds. The bonds were issued by the District of Columbia and the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority for...
- MedStar Health Lowered by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;05/17/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30893, p2
Reports on the rating of the bonds of MedStar Health Inc.
- Moody's Downgrades MedStar Health. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/09/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31114, p2
Reports on the lowering of the bond rating of MedStar Health Inc.
- Republicans Agree on Energy Package, Including Bond Provisions. Barnett, Susanna Duff; Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31764, p5
Reports that Senate and House Republicans have reached an agreement on a massive energy package. Protection for tax-exempt bonds used to prepay natural gas contracts; Issuance of green bonds; Creation of an ethanol tax credit.
- Yields Little Changed, Treasuries Rally Ahead of Holiday. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;11/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31522, p58
Presents charts showing daily and weekly sales volumes of bonds in the United States as of November 27, 2002. Statistics on the 30-Day Visible Supply which reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; Data on the short-term tax-exempt...
- Minnesota's MnSCU Higher Education System Readying Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p34
The article reports that the Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system will accept competitive bids on February 11, 2015 on 78 million U.S. dollars of new money and refunding bonds. Topics mentioned include how the sale would include a 36 million U.S. dollars...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p31
Presents information on the short-term tax exempt yields of bonds in the United States as of December 26, 2001. Comparison between municipal market data of December 21, 2001 and December 22, 2000; Performance of Lehman Brothers money market municipal index; Comparison between First Albany...
- Virginia Moving Ahead With $160 Million, Public-Private Road Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p4
Reports developments in the tax-exempt bond deal for financing road improvements in Virginia. Cooperation between the counties of Fairfax and Loudoun, and the Shirley Contracting Corp. private developer; Expenditure of the special tax on commercial real estate; Estimation of project cost.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p36
Presents a chart depicting the short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.