Dauphin County, Pa., Agency Closer to Defaulting on $80M of Debt
- Loan allows Unipar to acquire building. // Plastics News;6/12/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p4
Reports on Unipar Inc.'s acquisition of a building in Reedsville, Pennsylvania.
- Precast meets the specs. // Concrete Products;Oct97, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p32D
Reports on the completion of an office building in Horsham, Pennsylvania for Liberty Property Trust Co. Provision of architectural precast panels by the Architectural Precast Inc. of Middleburg, Pennsylvania; Description of building designed by Cathers & Associates Inc.
- New wealth management office in York. SADOWSKI, MICHAEL // Central Penn Business Journal;6/13/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p13
The article reports on the opening of the wealth management office of banking company Wells Fargo and Co. financial advisers Tim White and Chris Johnson in York County, Pennsylvania in 2014.
- EDMOND AMATEIS and his sculpture for the Philadelphia Post Office. // American Artist;Dec1940, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p4
The article features the sculptures of Edmond Amateis that adorn the exterior of the Philadelphia Post Office and Court House building in Pennsylvania. The author notes that Amateis' architectural sculpture work contains the three essential elements for fine craftsmanship, such as virile...
- CREDC finances $600K in 2 office building deals. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;7/23/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p2
The article reports that Capital Region Economic Development Corp. (CREDC) has granted 600,000 dollars to two companies based in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania such as ACS Claim Service Inc. and Immigration Support Services to purchase office buildings.
- ON THE MOVE. // Central Penn Business Journal;5/242013, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p32
The article presents news briefs related to real estate in Pennsylvania as of May 24, 2013 including office building purchased by KKJG Properties LLC, Northwestern Mutual leased 8,520 square feet of professional office space, and Pennsy Supply Co. bought zoned industrial and rural conservation land.
- Letters to the Editor. Grant, Susan; Joseph, Ida Mizelle; Steinhilbert, Walter; McKenna, Laurence; Folinsbee, John; Geibel, Edgar L.; Wheelock, Beatrice M. // American Artist;Feb1961, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on the abstract art work of Mr. Taubes in the January 1961 issue, an article on calligraphy in the December 1960 issue and a letter from Dr. Frederick J. Dockstader of the Museum of the...
- APSCO Pumping Services Opens Pennsylvania Location. // National Driller;Sep2013, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p48
The article reports on the opening of office building of APSCO Pumping Services in Aston, Pennsylvania which aims to provide electric portable pumping materials and fluid solutions for water, wastewater and industrial sectors in East Coast.
- The Griffith Insurance Education Foundation Moves to Malvern, Pa. // Insurance Broadcasting;4/16/2014, p1
The article announces the relocation of head office of Griffith Insurance Education Foundation to Malvern, Pennsylvania as of April 2014.