NEWS IN BRIEF
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;03/22/2013, p3
This section offers European business news briefs including the Hungarian cashflow-based general governmental deficit of 339.5 bullion HUF in the first two months of 2013 and the narrowing of Greece's current account deficit by 85% in January 2013.
- Deficit for 2013 still over 90% of FYR target. // Hungary A.M.;10/22/2013, p5
The article reports on the cash flow-based general government deficit of Hungary from January to September 2013.
- Hungary's Jan-Sep deficit still over 90% of FYR target. // Regional Today;10/22/2013, p1
The article reports that the cash flow-based general government deficit in Hungary reached 90.3 percent in the January to September 2013 period, which is over the full-year target.
- Deficit at 82.6% of full-year target by June. // Hungary A.M.;7/22/2014, p1
The article reports on Hungary's cashflow-based general government deficit by the end of June 2014 which is equivalent to 82.6% of the full-year target.
- Hungary 8-month gen govt deficit confirmed. // Regional Today;9/23/2014, p2
The article reports on the 858.8 billion Hungarian forint (HUF) worth of cashflow-based general government deficit of Hungary based on the data confirmed by the National Economy Ministry.
- Hungary 2012 cashflow gen govt deficit 90.4% of revised full-year target. // Hungary A.M.;01/23/2013, p4
The article reports that the National Economy Ministry of Hungary announced that Hungary's government had a 2012 cashflow deficit of 607.5 billion Hungary Forint (HUF) or 90.4% of the modified full-year target in 2012.
- Twin Deficits Revisited. Kasibhatla, Krishna M.; Johnson, Melvin N.; Malindretos, John; Arize, Augustine C. // Journal of Business & Economic Studies;Fall2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p52
Presents information on a study that examined the relationship between the U.S. federal budget deficit and the deficit in the trade account. Conceptual short-run macroeconomic model used to examine the specific relationship between budget deficits and trade deficits; Discussion on issues...
- Brazil's twin deficits: An empirical examination. Islam, M. Faizul // Atlantic Economic Journal;Jun98, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p121
Examines empirically the causal relationship between budget deficits and trade deficits for Brazil. Data and methodology of the study; Empirical results; Conclusion.
- Trade deficit--the evil twin? Ayers, Wayne M. // ABA Banking Journal;May98, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p19
No abstract available.