Mulrow bids for comptroller
- Unknown gives Hevesi a run in comptroller race. Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p30
Profiles the Democratic candidates for state comptroller Alan Hevesi and Bill Mulrow in New York. Career backgrounds; Ideological differences between Hevesi and Mulrow; Advantage of Mulrow over Hevesi.
- Eliot Spitzer's Comptrol Issues. Gray, Geoffrey // New York;12/4/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p13
The article reports on the issues regarding New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer's decision to replace state comptroller Alan Hevesi. One of Spitzer's choice is his close friend, investment banker Bill Mulrow. But it notes that Mulrow is also a principal in Excelsior Racing Associates, which...
- The new paladins. Baker, Marci // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on interim financial executives. Reasons behind interim financial executives' career moves; Reasons why companies hire interim finance executives; Benefits and risks of doing interim work. INSETS: Give 'em a call.;Getting plugged in, by M.B..
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.
- People News. Forde, Arnella J.; Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/27/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the resignation and appointment of several financial executives in the U.S. as of January 27, 2003.
- All work and no play... Percival-Straunik, Lindsay // Director (00123242);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p26
States that most of Britain's financial directors will be working in the summer of 1997, instead of taking a holiday according to a survey. Who conducted the survey; Reference to saying `All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.'