Too Stressed to Stay?
- The Real Deal. // Yard & Garden;2009 Dealer Success Guide, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to workforce reduction including how to eliminate two employees due to budget cuts and reduced workload and how to preserve morale for remaining workers after dismissing some of them.
- STATIONARY EMPLOYEE OR NOT?: How to determine if it's time to move along. Brecher, Natalie D. // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p12
The article presents questions and answers related to stationary employees including the expectations, standards and measurements (ESM) of employees, worker's talents and interests, and the legality of termination.
- The Mailbag. Lessack, Susan K. // HR Specialist: Pennsylvania Employment Law;Oct2011, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p8
The article presents questions an answers related to human resource management in the U.S. including unauthorized overtime, the perils in giving a pay raise to boost employee performance and terminating an employee who has been called to jury duty.
- discussions online... // Personnel Today;
The article presents questions and answers related to personnel management in Great Britain including the possibility of an employee for dismissal and factors to be considered in improving sickness absence of a small to medium-sized company.
- Find a way to help employees when health, safety are an issue. // Plant Engineering;Jun2005, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p33
Presents a question and answer advisory on personnel management. Dismissal of painter first class Larry Brewer due to his health condition; Job recommendations given by his supervisor after announcing his termination; Factor considered by the supervisor before deciding to terminate his subordinate.
- discussions onlineâ€¦. // Personnel Today;3/27/2007, p13
The article presents questions and answers related to personnel management. One person asks about the job description for a vice-chairman of an organization. Another reader asks about employee dismissal procedure to avoid a claim for unfair dismissal. It is suggested that one should have a...
- Legal Q&A... extreme political views. // Personnel Today;12/2/2008, p14
The article presents questions and answers related to employment law, which include potential consequences if an employer dismisses an employee revealed to be a member of an extremist political organisation, compensation an employee receives on unfair dismissal, and whether employee can be...
- Legal Q&Aâ€¦ Suspensions. // Personnel Today;2/5/2008, p10
The article presents questions and answers related to personnel management including the right to suspend in the contract of employment, suspension without pay, and claims other than constructive dismissal.
- Religious Beliefs, Job Abandonment, Reductions in Force. Levine, Deb; Neal, Vicki; Scott, Lesa Albright // HR Magazine;Jul2008, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p29
The article presents questions and answers related to personnel management, including how an employer should deal with an employee who fails to show up for work and whether it may be categorized as job abandoment and whether employees with performance problems be included in a reduction in force.