- Screen Printing Partners. Steiner, Georg; Jockumsen, Stefan // Circuits Assembly;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p50
As the changeover to lead free enters the mainstream of electronics assembly, manufacturing businesses are coming to grips with the practicalities of volume production using new solder alloys and component terminations. As an example, DELTEC Automotive GmbH of Germany switched to lead free in...
- DEK's ROI Calculator Shows Savings. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the benefits of using ROI Calculator developed by Dek Inc. to engineers in the U.S. Impetus behind the use of the tool; Information on data requirement; Availability of Web site of the company.
- DEK, Dow Sign Equipment Alliance. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p25
This article reports that DEK Inc. and Midland, Michigan-based Dow Corning Corp. recently signed an equipment alliance to maximize customer service. By working together, both companies intend to help their customers address issues ranging from choosing the right combination of equipment and...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Connector Specifier;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p10
Presents updates on the electronic industry as of October 2003. Information on the appointment of Guy Shechter, vice president of products at Sagitta, to lead the Fiber Optic Test Procedure; Expansion of DEK, a material deposition technology and solution supplier company, in China; Release of a...
- New DEK Online Wizard. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p29
Reports on the inclusion of customer resources to the Internet support facilities of the Zurich, Switzerland-based DEK featured in the company's website. Customer access to detailed information about the company's machines; Features of the website; Information for clients.
- DEK Signs on New Distributor in Ireland. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p24
Reports that electronics firm DEK Inc. has formed a distribution agreement that will enhance service and support for its Irish customers. Selection of Maxem Engineering Ltd. as the exclusive Irish distributor for DEK.
- NET gain. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p6
This article focuses on some web sites that offer information for surface mount and electronic assembly industry. Circuit board manufacturer DEK Inc. has launched a Chinese version of its website, www.dek.com aimed at Chinese-speaking engineers, managers and directors at electronics and...
- SMTA International 2003 PRODUCTS. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p52
Features various products in the electronic industries that will be offered in the SMTA International 2003. Expected electrical life of the OEG PCN series relay, developed by Pennsylvania-based Tyco Electronics Inc.; Formulation of DEK-PRO EF under screen cleaning solution and its solvent-based...
- HawkEye demo at Nepcon. // Electronics Weekly;5/3/2006, Issue 2239, p33
This article reports on DEK Inc.'s HawkEye print verification system, which operates on a Europa high-accuracy surface mount printer equipped with Instinctly, VectorGuard stencil technologies and consumables. According to the firm, HawkEye enables high-speed verification of 100% of printed...