FAA Gives Nod to O'Hare Terminal Project
- Airport mixes planning, numbers analysis to explain past, plan future. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the business plans of the management at Stewart International Airport in New York. Improvement of the infrastructure; Negotiation between the management and discount carriers; Enhancement of cargo and passenger service.
- Ports mulling alternatives for regional airports. Marino, John // Caribbean Business;7/14/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p2
The article reports on the planned expansion of Isla Grande Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Geordies buoyed by Â£9m investment. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;11/3/2003, Issue 1692, p4
Airport of Newcastle, England is investing Â£ 9 million into re-developing its departure terminal and car parks in anticipation of a 31% increase in passenger numbers. The airport will double the size of its departure lounge and introduce new airside shopping and food outlets, including Burger...
- Capturing potential of our regional airport. // Journal of Business (10756124);6/15/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 13, pA8
The author reflects on the issues on the development of the regional airport in Spokane, Washington. In the first quarter of 2006, the airline passenger count of Spokane International Airport (SIA)increased by almost four percent. According to Neal Sealock, director of the SIA, their are more...
- Category: Best Custom Advertiser Event: Event Name: The Best Life Experience at the Delta Crown Room: Gold Winner: Best Life. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Apr2009, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p59
The article focuses on the marketing campaign "Experience at the Delta Crown Room" by the publication "Best Life" in the U.S. The event focuses on engaging male business travelers in the Delta Air Lines' lounge at John F. Kennedy airport. The experimental campaign attracted more than 5,800...
- John Wayne Expanding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31792, p31
Reports on the expansion project for John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California.
- Airport sets out runway growth plan. // Planning (14672073);1/11/2008, Issue 1751, p6
The article elaborates on the expansion plans of Birmingham International Airport (BIA) in Birmingham, England. The facility plans to expand its runway, allowing the airport to cater for larger aircraft and serve long-haul destinations. The expansion include realignment and tunnelling of a...
- BAA cuts 30% from Stansted plan costs. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/16/2005, Issue 2695, p16
The article reports that commercial airport operator BAA has outlined plans for Stanted's development that it claims will be thirty percent cheaper than the government predicted in a 2003 white paper in Great Britain. The project includes a second runway, a new terminal and piers, and it would...
- Minorities making strides at McCarran. // Las Vegas Business Press;7/23/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p1
Reports the plans of entrepreneur Roderick O'Neal to establish businesses in McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Percentage of airports registered at the Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE); Identification of the concession revenue in the airport; Sublease of concession...