Muni Prices Finish Little Changed After Almost $8 Billion of New Deals
- Municipals Follow Treasury Gains; Austin, Arizona Deals Sell Well. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31567, p2
Reports on the rising trend of municipal bonds in the U.S. stock market as of February 4, 2003. Demand of investors for issues from Austin Electric Utility System and Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority; Impact of possible war concerns on dollar and euro; Observation of yields of serial bonds...
- Municipal Bonds End Week Strong; Market Braces for More New Issues. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p2
Reports the performance of municipal bonds in the stock market in the United States. Impact of investor reemergence on municipal traders; Bids and offers of government agencies in bond trading; Performance report of Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc. and Lehman Brothers company.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Higher; N.Y. MTA, Texas Turnpike Issues Sell. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p2
Reports the status of municipal bonds in the U.S. Decline of after-tax yields for municipal bonds; Marketing performance of the equity market; Increase in the prices of municipal bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices Increase As Treasuries Rise on Stock Drop. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p2
Reports the increase in the municipal bonds in the U.S. Status of the foreign equity market; Decrease on the demand for various stocks; Effects of the stock market on the municipal bonds.
- Munis pulled down by treasuries; Alabama sewer bonds ready to price. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Looks at the performance of municipal bonds in the United States as of March 2, 1999. Decline in prices with end of trading on March 1, 1999; Reports of supply-linked problems as bid lists unable to move; Potential trouble as supply arrives; Signs of cracks in the pricing surface; Evidence of...
- Munis end flat in modest trading; Florida county school COPs priced. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;04/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30624, p2
Reports on performance of the United States stock market in April 20, 1999. Unchanged municipal securities prices; Light secondary activity; Yields of serial bonds reoffered to investors; New issues in the primary market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p30
Presents charts depicting the stock market statistics in the United States as of December 2000. Comparison of the general obligation yields from 2001 to 2030; Information on the prices of the securities; Details of the Bond Buyer municipal bond index.
- Municipal rankings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/06/98, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p36
Presents statistical information on municipal bond rankings on the stock market in the United States, as reported on July 6, 1998. Information on municipal bond issues; Details on all tax-exempt municipal bond issues; Performance of municipal tax-exempt competitive bond issues.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p37
Presents several charts and graphs depicting the stock market in the United States as of January 2001. Total dollar volume of bonds; Municipal market data of general obligation yields; Information on several stock offerings; Details on the municipal bond indexes.
- Muni Yields Rise as Treasuries Fall; $131M Baltimore County Issue Sells. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31451, p2
Reports the flow of the stock market in the U.S. Increase of municipal bonds; Status of the Treasury bond; Decline of trading.