N.Y. Senate Seen Adjourning Without Nassau Sewer Plan
- Magistrate Seeks Delay in Hearing On Jefferson County Receivership. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/22/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33046, p8
The article reports on the recommendation of Alabama Magistrate-Judge John E. Ott to delay the federal receivership hearing of the Jefferson County sewer system until February 25, 2009. The recommendation is resounded in a report filed by two special masters which were appointed by Proctor to...
- BioGro may lose sludge pact. Leonard, John // Waste News;10/13/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p13
Reports that the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania sewer authority may implement a sludge hauling contract. Number of firms that responded to proposals from the Allegheny County Sanitary Authority know as Alcosan; What the contract will require from the hauler; Who offer the highest bid on the...
- Discussing number one. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p37
Presents a photograph taken during New York Governor George Pataki's signing of a bill which will privatize Sewer District Number One.
- Good planning. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p37
Presents a photograph taken during New York Governor George Pataki's signing of a bill which will privatize Sewer District Number One. Includes the identity of people included in the photograph.
- A job that calls for more than just an engineer. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/16/97, Vol. 238 Issue 24, p106
Editorial. Comments on changes in the bureaucracy of the sewerage district in Florida's Dade-Miami area initiated by district director Anthony Clemente. Set of new challenges which emerged from the changes; Financial difficulties of implementing reforms at the district.
- PRASA'S DAY-AFTER-NEW YEAR'S MASSACRE. // Caribbean Business;1/12/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p40
The article reports on the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority's cutting of water service in Puerto Rico.
- Revisit state's sewer district law. BECHMAN, TOM J. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Sep2011, Vol. 185 Issue 9, p16
In this article, the author discusses aspects of the rural sewer district law in Indiana, wherein he explores the advantages and disadvantages for sewer districts.
- Northfield township sewer aims to lure development. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p3
Reports that nearly 500 acres of rural property north of Ann Arbor, Michigan would be used for the extension of a sewer system in Northfield Township. When Township trustees voted to create a sewer district; Cost of the sewer system; Comments from Burt Williams, supervisor of Township.
- Drowning in fees. Cox, Garth // Missoula Independent;7/31/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p4
A letter to the editor on proposed water and sewer rate restructure in the city of Polson in Montana is presented.