UK websites experience a scorcher of a summer
- Alternatives to corporate news. Hellinger, Dan // St. Louis Journalism Review;Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 243, p21
Focuses on the commercialization of the Internet in Saint Louis, Missouri. Lists of alternative media; Features of websites; Interest of transnational corporations on the internet.
- Of special interest to MRTW readers will be the section on magazines, particularly commentary.... // Media Report to Women;Winter2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p13
Presents a Website offering interesting critiques of the media industry. Producers of the Website; Services offered in the site.
- 'The Best and Worst of Mass Media'. // Media Report to Women;Winter2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p13
Introduces www.mediawatch.ca/hot/imagery, a section of the Web site of Canada's MediaWatch.
- Internet Resources. // Teens' & the Media;2005, pN.PAG
This section presents Web sites on the interaction of teenagers and mass media.
- Keeping up with...The media. // Ecologist;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p61
Reveals Web sites and books about the mass media.
- Announcing Cubed: Media About Media About Media. Crawford, Walt // EContent;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p52
Announces the launching of Web versions of print metamedia, the Cubed. Specifications of metamedia; List of Cubed Web sites; Development and planning of Cubed.
- Bad to the Bone. Robischon, Noah // Entertainment Weekly;7/26/2002, Issue 664, p70
Presents several Web-sites with themes based on evil and villains.
- CDD founders branch out with odd websites. // Campaign (UK);1/18/2002, Issue 2, p32
Focuses on the Web sites developed by media company CDD in Great Britain.
- Media & Internet. // Louisville Magazine;Jan98 City Guide, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p40
Presents a directory of Louisville-area mass media and Web sites. Includes specialized publications; Television stations; AM radio stations; Community guide Web sites; Education sites.