BMW, up close and personal
- MY FAVE AD. // B&T Magazine;2/19/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2710, p33
The article reviews the internet advertisement "The Hire" for BMW.
- Mini in search for UK digital agency. Cassiy, Anne // Campaign (UK);3/25/2011, Issue 12, p2
The article reports that Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) AG is on search for a lead advertising to handle the online advertising activity for is Mini marque in Great Britain.
- Online car advertising is best for brand-building, not selling. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;3/23/2001, Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the effectivity of online car advertising in building up brands in the context of the campaigns of Bavarian Motor Works in Great Britain. Barriers to the growth of electronic commerce; Correlation of internet advertising to technological excellence; Role of the Internet in car purchases.
- Auteurmobiles. Stables, Kate // Sight & Sound;Jul2001, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on the profitability of online advertising. Attitude of Internet users toward banner advertisements; Effectiveness of the production of short films to advertise products online; Information on a series of online advertisements created by Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
- Mini marks Yahoo! ad first. Thurtle, Gary // Marketing Week;7/19/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p34
Focuses on the team up of Web portal Yahoo! UK & Ireland with Bayerische Motoren Werke to create what it claims a double advertising first. First Web site in Great Britain to broadcast a streaming media placement of BMW mini commercial; First streamed advertising on the Yahoo! UK & Ireland...
- Boom, bust, booming againâ€¦. Curtis, James // Marketing (00253650);3/7/2007, p40
The article presents information on the Internet-based banner advertisements. The first Internet advertisement, for U.S. telecoms provider AT&T Corp., appeared on HotWired in the U.S. in 1994. HotWired was the first to provide click-through reports to its clients. Bayerische Motoren Werke AG...
- Log On a Drive-In Movie. Corliss, Richard; Nugent, Benjamin // Time;5/7/2001, Vol. 157 Issue 18, p66
Focuses on the Internet campaign of Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW), which uses short films by famous film directors that include the luxury BMW automobile and the actor Clive Owen. Reason that directors are making the cinema commercials that are available on the bmwfilms.com website; Projects...
- Huffington's ad puts the hammer to the Hummer. // Automotive News;9/15/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6057, p6
Presents several news and developments related to automobile industry and trade as of September 15, 2003. Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in an animated Internet advertisement to promote hybrid cars; Automobile export started by Excel Motors in Jamaica; Tour made by Simon Heptinstall and Adrian...
- Promotion of the Decade. Klara, Robert // Brandweek;12/14/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p22
The article discusses the online advertising films released by the German automobile company Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW), which was selected as the journal's choice for the best product promotion of the decade. In 2001 BMW chose to advertise their automobiles using motion picture-style short...