A creditable solution?
- Safe shopping. Thomson, Adam // Latin Trade (English);Nov98, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p80
Discusses Visa International's launch of its online transactions. Implementation of the system across the Internet; Establishment of a link among the cardholders, retailers and banks; Installation of a digital certificate.
- Use of Electronic Purchasing Systems Rose 50% in Year at Companies in Visa Survey. KREININ SOUCCAR, MIRIAM // American Banker;8/9/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 151, p10
Focuses on the growing use of electronic commercial transactions and purchasing systems by companies in the United States according to survey findings of Visa International Inc. Use of a purchasing card to pay for goods and services ordered online; Opportunities for the medium's growth.
- Visa unveils push to be everywhere in e-comm. Warner, Bernhard // MediaWeek;11/02/98, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p43
Reports that Visa will launch an advertising campaign to promote its partnerships with prominent online merchants. Amount to be spent by the company for its advertising campaign; Overview on Visa's advertising initiatives; Percentage of all Web transactions made with a Visa credit card.
- VISA launches e-commerce campaign. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;May2000, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the business-to-business (B2B) electronic commerce strategy launched by Visa International aimed at capturing the majority of the B2B payments market. Other objective of the electronic commerce strategy; Forecast on the worldwide growth of B2B commerce by 2003; Comments from Alain...
- Safe surf. Rigual, Luis R. // Latin Trade (English);Aug98, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p61
Reports on Visa International's completion and implementation of a secure electronic commerce program in Colombia. Application of the electronic wallet technology; Benefits on consumers.
- Visa launches international e-commerce initiative. Clark, Philip // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p1
Reports that the credit card organization, Visa International Inc., is launching a global project to set up business-to-business electronic commerce programs. Relevance of the move; Estimated spending on the effort; Comments from analyst Varda Lief.
- Visa beginning to pick up speed on information superhighway. Epper, Karen // American Banker;12/6/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 233, p16
Reports that Visa International is increasing its involvement with an interactive shopping service group called 2Market Incorporated. Efforts to increase card usage; Visa's partnership with Microsoft Corp. to provide data encryption security for account numbers to be transferred over public and...
- New website offers Puerto Rico consumers virtual Christmas shopping. // Caribbean Business;12/9/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p46
Reports on the electronic commerce site called Fiera.com for virtual Christmas shopping in Puerto Rico. Products offered; Company's establishment of an alliance with Visa International to offer clients maximum security and reliability in their electronic shopping.
- Visa unveils sound and vision logo. Dwek, Robert // Marketing Week;1/4/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p12
Reports the launch of an animated logo with unique sound cue for electronic commerce transactions by Visa International Inc. Interpretation on the meaning of the logo; Use of sound and animation as a navigational cue; Role of the animated logo in the world of universal commerce; Information on...