A SHORT STEP FROM FIREMAN TO FIREBUG
- Marketing savvy puts execs a byte ahead of the pack. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, pA16
Profiles several executives who have made an impact on high tech marketing. Dennis Carter, vice-president of corporate marketing at Intel Corp.; Abby Kohnstamm, vice-president of corporate marketing at IBM Corp.; Ellen Freeman, president of Freeman Associates; Christine Hughes, president and...
- SMPS awards show what works. Hoyt, C.K. // Architectural Record;Feb1992, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p28
Covers the recent Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) awards. 185 entries in 11 categories were judged for effectiveness, merits and originality. Lists first-place awards with jury comments.
- SITUATIONS WANTED. Benady, David // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p20
Discusses the employment trend for top marketing executives in Great Britain. Annual salaries of top marketers; Demand for senior marketing jobs; Firms looking for top marketing executives.
- Agency Moves. // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p115
Presents information on marketing executives in the United States as of March 2003. Appointment of Bob Lawrence as president of Atlanta, Georgia based 141 Worldwide; Promotion of Justin Garberg as chief operations officer of marketing services firm The Sunflower Group; Hiring of Paul Murray as...
- Transitions. // Response;Dec2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p14
Reports on executive movements in marketing in the United States, as of December 2002. Appointment of Tim Fritzley as vice president of sales and services at Microsoft TV; Promotion of Jim Sciancalepore as vice president/senior creative director at Media Logic; Appointment of Leon Potasinski to...
- It's people who get new products to market fast. Donovan, Sandra S. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p12
Describes qualities of successful marketing managers. Challenges faced by marketing managers; Characteristics of talented marketing managers; Areas of interaction of managers; Features of excellent performers; Details of common staffing mistakes committed by organizations; Academic education of...
- Navy business seminar. // San Diego Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p28
Highlights the society for Marketing Professional Services program, scheduled for November 14th, 1996. Topic to be discussed; Location of the program.
- EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT Cynthia Monaco. // San Diego Business Journal;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p33
Reports on the recruitment of Cynthia Monaco as sales and marketing manager for Barratt Urban Development in San Diego, California. Career history of Monaco; Management of sales and marketing activities; Facilitation of marketing programs.
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);4/3/2003, p42
Presents information on marketing personnels in Great Britain as of April 3, 2003. Responsibilities of the director of media services Terry Edwards in the company Firm Decisions; Appointment of Ann Davis as the sales director of Contact & Fulfil; Contributions of Judith Dutton after joining...
- Client Side. // Promo;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p98
Presents news briefs related to marketing executives in the U.S. as of July 2003. Executive appointments; Promotions.