Donors aid Samaritans
- MINDSHARE. // Campaign;12/12/2003, Issue 50, p26
Anointing a Media Agency of the Year for 2003 was a tough decision, not because there were too many worthy candidates, but because the current economic climate has made it hard to shine. Even so, in 2003, MindShare achieved a momentum and maturity that matched its claimed positioning and is a...
- Australian egg-chase extravaganza arouses an ugly media
scrum. // Campaign;11/14/2003, Issue 46, p44
Rugby World Cup has been going on for more than a month already and there is still a week left to go as of November 14, 2003. There are many people in ad industry alone who would crawl over dead relatives to get tickets for the final match. Fortunately, they don't have to go to such extremes...
- Glanvil takes on MindShare post. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign (UK);04/28/2000, Issue 17, p3
Reports that creative agency MindShare has selected Jed Glanvil to become a managing partner of the firm. Glanvil's former work with BBJ; Plan for Glanvil to head an Internet division; Reasons for launching the division; Glanvil's career background; Reasons for selecting Glanvil.
- Business Performance League: 24 November. // Campaign (UK);11/24/2000, Issue 47, p7
Presents charts depicting on the performance of advertising and media agencies in Great Britain. Supremacy of Lowe Lintas for business performance in advertising; Consistency of MindShare rank; Variation of rank by different companies.
- MindShare has recruited a new director... // Campaign (UK);03/05/99, Issue 9, p3
Reports on MindShare's recruitment of Jonathan Davis as director of the advertising agency.
- MindShare announces de Pear's resignation. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;04/21/2000, Issue 16, p5
Reports on MindShare Inc. client services director Ron de Pear's resignation from the British advertising agency. De Pear's successor in the company; MindShare's advertising clients under de Pear's management; De Pear's reasons for resigning from the company.
- Media performance league: 1 August. // Campaign;8/1/2003, Issue 31, p6
Presents a chart representing media performance of several Great Britain-based advertising agencies as of August 01, 2003. Total billings gained by MindShare Inc.; Net billings of MediaVest Manchester; Total billings lost by Zenith Optimedia.
- Media performance league: 19 Sept. // Campaign;9/19/2003, Issue 38, p10
Presents a chart on the performance of various advertising agencies, as of September 19, 2003. Media performance of the agency MindShare;; Invoices gained by Initiative Media Inc.
- Media performance league: 25 April. // Campaign;4/24/2003, Issue 17, p6
Focuses on the media performance of various advertising agencies as of April 25, 2003. Net billings of Manning Gottlieb OMD; Total billings gained by MediaCom Corp. ; Total billings lost by MindShare Inc.