Buyers put a price on pitch chemistry
- Online sector fails to adopt unified advertising system. McCormick, Andrew // Media Week;12/11/2007, p8
The article reports that the online industry has failed to agree on a single system for media planning and buying. The Internet Adverting Bureau sent a letter endorsing the MediaTel system to media agencies, sparking a reaction from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. It believes that...
- Coordination can benefit ad groups. // Advertising Age;12/2/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 48, p24
The article comments on the possible benefits of coordination and program sharing among advertising agencies to save money and reduce costs in the United States. Proposals were made to separate unique functions from programs and tasks that can be jointly run, to coordinate an association...
- New kids on the marketing block. Gray, Robert // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p28
Focuses on independent and non-traditional advertising agencies and media buyers that have emerged from the changing media environment of Great Britain. Range of service offerings for clients; Profile of executives; Target markets; Growth targets and strategies. INSETS: THE...
- Media performance league: 13 Sept. // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p6
Presents a chart depicting the media performance of advertising agencies in Great Britain as of September 13, 2002.
- Regional agencies can find safety in numbers. Nutley, Michael // New Media Age;12/16/2010, p05
The article explores how interactive companies based outside London, England can compete in the digital sector if they considered themselves as either regional agencies or national agencies.
- Media performance league: 6 Sept. // Campaign (UK);9/6/2002, Issue 35, p8
Presents a chart depicting the media performance of advertising agencies in Great Britain as of September 6, 2002.
- Seat UK chief in bid to block Grey stranglehold. Stones, John // Marketing Week (01419285);10/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p10
Reports on the selection of advertising agency to handle the media planning account of Seat UK in Great Britain. Facilitation of promotional campaign; Realignment of the marketing effort; Expansion of the client base.
- Reuniting creative with media is vital. // Campaign;2/21/2003, Issue 8, p18
Focuses on the tendency of advertising agencies to recruit media experts into senior positions. Importance of media planning and buying; Difficulties faced by advertising agencies while taking on a media resource; Clients' expectations from the agencies.
- Top European media networks. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);07/09/99, Issue 27, Campaign Report p6
Focuses on the largest media buying and planning agencies in Europe as of July 9, 1999. Names of agencies; Factors affecting the media buying market.