Sunday Times to relaunch Style
- Lord's Witnesses pick Guardian as their way of spreading the word. // Campaign;4/26/2002, Issue 16, p36
Features the prophetic advertisements of Lord's Witnesses presented in the journal 'The Guardian' in Great Britain.
- Top 40 print ad spenders -- December 1998. // AdMedia;Feb99, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p49
Lists products that accounted for the most expenses in print advertising in New Zealand as of December 1998. Product; December 1998 figures; Total 1998 and 1997 expenditures.
- Fine print. Fisher, Jerry // Entrepreneur;Nov94, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p145
Focuses on the five fundamentals of successful print advertisements. Importance of advertisement headlines; Consideration of two principal publication categories.
- Learning to live with all those contradictory studies on health. // Adweek Western Edition;5/29/95, Vol. 45 Issue 22, p22
Focuses on the contradictory cause-and-effect studies on health publicized by magazines and newspapers in the United States. Failure to distinguish between mere correlation of factors and true cause-and-effect; Examples of health studies publicized.
- FT backs revamp with Â£3m brand campaign. Grimshaw, Colin // Marketing (00253650);4/24/2003, p7
Great Britain's newspaper 'Financial Times' (FT) has unveiled a three million pound through-the-line campaign to support the paper's redesign, introducing the endline 'New FT, new comment'. The work, by Delaney Lund Knox Warren, is the FT's first Great Britain branding campaign for two years and...
- The Power Of Print. Young, Simon // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p37
Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of print advertising in New Zealand. What marketers can do in print that they cannot do on television or radio; Reason of some companies for spending so much to get in magazines; Implication of the assumption of secondary and tertiary readership.
- Research to show print's value is practically a waste of paper. Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);8/26/1999, p14
Discusses the results of a study conducted by the International Federation of Periodical Publishers concerning the effectiveness of print advertising. Media multiplier effect of print advertising; Citation of examples of brands which became stronger after investing in print advertisement;...
- Europe, Latin America enjoy jump in 1999 revenue, ad pages; Asia stays flat. // Advertising Age International;Mar2000, p21
Presents charts on the performance of the print segment of the advertising industries in Europe, Latin America, and Asia in 1999. Publications; Advertising pages; Revenues.
- Newspapers calm over Chrysler. Nicholson, Joe // Editor & Publisher;11/20/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 47, p9
Reports on United States newspapers' calm reaction to Chrysler Corp.'s refusal to pay magazine advertising rate increases and the possibility that it may also balk at newspaper rate hikes. Financial stresses of Chrysler; Possible courses of action for newspapers.