- Banned by the ITC, but Tango's still an Adwatch winner. Reynolds, Emma // Marketing (00253650);3/30/2000, p26
Reports on the decision of the Great Britain Independent Television Commission to ban the advertisement created by HHCL & Partners for Tango. Allegations that the advertisement encourages copycat bullying in schools; Main objective of the advertisement.
- HHCL extends Pot Noodle prison theme with puppets. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;05/28/99, Issue 21, p7
Reports on the television advertisements created by HHCL and Partners for Bestfoods' Pot Noodle snack brand. Details of the advertisements.
- Molson's Guy Paradise. Wilkinson-Ryan, Tess // Advertising Age's Creativity;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p12
Features HHCL & Partners' television advertisement for Molson Cos. Ltd. Message intended to be related to the audience; Tagline used; Storyline in the commercial.
- HHCL adopts aggressive tone in Tango ad. Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);02/18/2000, Issue 7, p2
Reports on the Orange Tango campaign to be launched by HHCL & Partners in Great Britain. Campaign concept; Campaign's tie-up with the promotion of the megaphones used in the commercial.
- Littlewoods unveils first Christmas ads after six-year break. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign;10/26/2001, Issue 43, p10
Focuses on the Christmas television advertisement of Littlewoods developed by HHCL and Partners in Great Britain. Cost of production; Objective of the campaign; Improvements on the commercial.
- HHCL changes Pot Noodles angle. Green, Harriet // Campaign;01/23/98, Issue 4, p7
Reports on HHCL & Partners' launch of a television advertising campaign for CPC Pot Noodles. Departure from the long-running `Ned Noodle' campaign; Spoof of the movie `Shawshank Redemption'; Highlights of the commercial.
- Backbite. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign;01/16/98, Issue 3, p55
Comments on HHCL & Partners' television commercial for Britvic's Orange Tango. Winning points of the St George advertisement for Blackcurrant Tango over HHCL's effort for Orange Tango; Description of the commercial.
- HHCL uses gothic style for Metz `judder' work. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;02/04/2000, Issue 5, p7
Focuses on HHCL and Partners' Great Britain television advertising campaign for Metz's Bacardi Martini. Setting of the advertisement; Versions of the advertisement; Creative team behind the commercial.
- Pot Noodle prison series breaks through to teenagers. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);9/16/1999, p20
Reports the television advertising campaign created by HHCL & Partners for Bestfoods' Pot Noodle. Theme of the campaign; Advertisement recall.