Di3 enables cross-platform iTV ads
- Watch ad costs tumble in digital TV revolution. Patterson, Willie // Marketing Week;3/11/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p16
Discusses the impact of the arrival of digital television on commercial makers and advertisers in Great Britain. Potential competition faced by advertisers from programmers and interactive options in split-screen formats; Benefits of producing advertisements in digital resolution; Need for...
- Adworkshop leads discussion on advanced digital TV advertising. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/22/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 146, p3
The article reports on the discussion of Adworkshop on advanced digital television (TV) advertising in New York.
- Choices may make DTV but break ads. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;11/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p3
Reports on a study of the impact of digital television on advertising concludes that the choice brought about by the proliferation of digital channels will eventually kill advertising. Impact of electronic program guides to viewers; Strategies used by broadcasters designed to maximize exposure...
- Targeting digital TV ads is the stuff of sci-finightmares. Davies, Russell // Campaign (UK);10/22/2010, Issue 42, p18
In this article, the author forecasts the digital television advertisement industry from 2018 to 2030 in Great Britain.
- Interactive TV little threat to television advertising, MediaCom reports. Conley, Clare // Campaign;8/17/2001, Issue 33, p8
Reports the impact of interactive television on television advertising. Rate of interactive TV viewership during daytime; Concerns of advertisers on the possible effect of interactive TV on TV advertising; Factor motivating viewers to switch into interactive programming.
- Monkey stars in new TV ads for ITV Digital and primate website. // Campaign;8/17/2001, Issue 33, p9
Reports the inclusion of knitted Monkey and his couch potato companion Al in the television advertisement of ITV Digital in Great Britain. Context of the TV campaign; Launch of the campaign along with the launching of the website Monkeyladies.com; People involved in the conceptualization and...
- The interactive revolution still needs a cautious approach. Owen, John // Campaign;01/23/98, Issue 4, p33
Focuses on the potential of digital television as an advertising medium. Advent of digital revolution in 1998; Importance for advertisers to carefully choosing the best digital television company to work with; Selection between cable and satellite television.
- Advertisers outline their vision of TV's digital age. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);3/23/2000, p11
Forecasts digital television advertising trends in the year 2000. Competitiveness of the medium indicated by Woolworth's opening of a virtual shop on interactive television platform, Open; Description of challenges which interactive television advertisers will face according to observers.
- Speed will win lion's share of digital's spoils. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);3/23/2000, p11
Comments on the predicted competitive advantage of digital television broadcasters with faster connections in gaining a larger share of the digital television advertising market according to discussions at the TV 2000 conference in Lisbon, Portugal. Indications of the trend; Forecast on digital...