Barbie to take star role in Nickelodeon TV show
- Nick's not kidding around with '04 slate. Dei, Lily // Daily Variety;6/26/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 57, p4
Discusses the development of television programs for children by cable television network, Nickelodeon. Number of projects; Focus on issues facing children; Practice of the network to broadcast diverse programs.
- Nick takes kid-size cut at early prime. Dempsey, John // Variety;10/16/95, Vol. 360 Issue 11, p27
Reports that Nickelodeon will be introducing TV shows for children. Timeslot; Advertisers' search for prime time TV program for kids and adults alike; Motion pictures to be shown on TV; Classification of the shows.
- The Nickelodeon franchise strengthens its leadership position. // Adgully;10/8/2015, p1
The article reports on the launch of the comedy series "SHIVA" and the high-definition channel Nick HD+ in India by television network Nickelodeon India to strengthen its leadership position in the kid's entertainment in India.
- Nickelodeon calls on videophones. Aho, Debra // Advertising Age;1/31/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p17
The article reports on the marketing promotion that will be launched by the children's cable television network, Nickelodeon, called Slime Time Sweepstakes. The network has added interactivity to its promotion each year, which began in 1991. The decision of the network to let children enter the...
- French outlets Canal J, Tiji will play with Nick blocks. Masters, Charles // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/8/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 27, p100
Reports that broadcasting company MTV Networks will launch a Nicktoons branded block for leading French kids channel Canal J, and a Nick Jr. block on Canal J's sister preschool channel Tiji. Other shows that will be broadcast during the branded blocks; Number of Canal J subscribers in France;...
- NICK'S SOUTHERN STAR. O'Boyle, Michael // Variety;12/18/2006, Vol. 405 Issue 5, p33
The article reports on the growth of the Latin American branch of the children's broadcasting network, Nickelodeon. The television channel, a subsidiary of the MTV Network, reaches approximately 50 million households in Latin America, either as a separate network or through blocks of programming...
- Can Nick at Nite broaden brood? Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;5/6/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the plan of Nickelodeon Networks to reposition its Nick at Nite evening block broadcast as a destination for young families in New York. It cites that Nick at Nite has redesigned its logo, while, the mix of off-net shows including "George Lopez", which has also become more...
- Synergy for Cartoon, Kids' WB. Greppi, Michele; Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the announcement of Cartoon Network's taking over the responsibility for national advertising sales in Kids' WB programming in September 2003. Benefits of the decision for both the channels; Viewership for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network; Expected programs to be televised by Kids' WB.
- 'Naked Brothers' Goes Virtual. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;4/23/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 17, p3
The article focuses on the Nickelodeon cable television network's plan to create an online virtual world game utilizing its live action program "The Naked Brothers Band." Features of the game, which will be part of the network's existing virtual world web site, are given. The program's...