Joshua wins Â£2m charity account
- Help the Aged in celebrity drive. Phillips, Jessica // Precision Marketing;1/20/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p2
The article informs that Help the Aged is launching a celebrity endorsed direct marketing drive to raise awareness and funds for its Helping unite generations' (Hug) drive. The campaign which is created by an in-house team, follows on from last year work by London, Great Britain-based Joshua,...
- Birds Eye Wall's chooses Joshua for enjoy! range. // Marketing (00253650);1/24/2002, p8
Reports on the employment of Joshua by Birds Eye Wall to handle below-the-line activity for its enjoy! frozen ready-meal range following a two-way pitch.
- NTL push backs digitalplus with Joshua mailout. // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p15
Reports on the direct marketing initiatives of NTL Inc. in Great Britain through its agency Joshua.
- Masterfoods dog food account goes to Joshua. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p11
Reports the consolidation of the dog food direct marketing account of Masterfoods into Joshua in Great Britain. Views of Masterfoods on the use of direct marketing for its dog food brands; Speculation on the above-the-line account; Company handling the cat food business.
- Joshua awarded DM task for Carte D'Or. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);3/30/2001, Issue 13, p4
Reports the appointment of Joshua Co. by Birds Eye Wall for the direct marketing of its Carte D'Or ice-cream brand in Great Britain. Role of McCann-Erickson Co. in the above-the-line support of the brand; Details on the direct mail and on-pack promotional offers developed by Joshua; Discussions...
- Joshua fights for BA long-haul. Darby, Ian // Marketing (00253650);9/2/1999, p11
Reports on British Airways Holidays' awarding to Joshua of its direct marketing account in Great Britain. Scope of the deal.
- Help the Aged to hand Joshua leading role in agency rethink. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;3/28/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports that Joshua will become Help the Aged's retained agency as part of the charity's revamped marketing strategy. Incumbent agency, Target Direct's consultancy based relationship with the charity; Reasons behind the charity's review of its key creative strategy.
- Tussauds hires Joshua for loyalty card blitz. Lamb, Vickle // Precision Marketing;1/20/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1
The article informs that Tussauds Group, leisure and entertainment business has appointed integrated agency Joshua to promote its customer loyalty card, following a competitive pitch. The group has briefed Joshua to cross-sell each of its seven Great Britain theme parks and attractions. The...
- Joshua boss reveals gospel. Lamb, Vickie // Precision Marketing;11/4/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p11
Profiles Peter Thompson, president of direct marketing agency Joshua Agency in Great Britain. Career background; Belief of Thompson on the importance of collaboration in the success of a business; History to the founding of his company.