Former Centrica marketer wins Securicor promotion
- Former KPMG chief joins Securicor. // Accountancy;May2003, Vol. 131 Issue 1317, p10
Former chief of the firm KPMG, Lord Sharman has been appointed non-executive deputy chairman of Securicor Group PLC, the international security solutions group. He will go on to take over from Sir Neil Macfarlane as non-executive chairman from November 2003. Sharman retired as KPMG's chairman of...
- Centrica hunts director for cross-selling brief. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p9
Reports the recruitment for group customer intelligence director by Centrica PLC in Great Britain. Qualifications of applicants for the position; Promotion of director of sales Liz Hanson in the company; Identification of best practice in product development and marketing.
- Technology boosts interest in 220MHz auctions. Bayly, M.R.J. // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct97, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p18
Describes the 5kHz linear modulation technology developed by the Securicor Group. Advantages over other technologies; Use of all the benefits of digital technology; Data performance; Ability to transmit an analog signal; Boost on the interest in 220MHz auctions.
- Securicor unveils 'SafeDoor' online shopping service. // Marketing (00253650);12/14/2000, p4
Reports on British company Securicor's introduction of its electronic commerce safe shopping service called SafeDoor. Consumers' registration of financial and personal details with the company without submission of credit card details when shopping with participating online retailers.
- Spelling out the major risks to operations. // Accountancy;Apr96, Vol. 117 Issue 1232, p78
Focuses on Great Britain-based Securicor Group's financial review for the year ending September 30, 1995. Provision of an idea to shareholders of the trading risks of the group; Diversity of customer base; Comprehensiveness of the group's insurance portfolio; Net cash flow from operating...
- Centrica powers ahead with flexible package. // Employee Benefits;Jun2002, p7
Focuses on the Total Incentive Reward Scheme of Centrica for its top 800 British executives. Components of the package; Benefits of the package to the members; Key theme of the package.
- Centrica picks BG boss for global role. Sonoo Singh // Marketing Week;10/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p5
Reports on the promotion of Simon Waugh as global marketing director of Centrica PLC. Responsibility of Waugh as global marketing director; Career history of Waugh; Advantage on the Waugh's appointment.
- Centrica selects Avis chief to push AA. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);10/5/2000, p3
Reports on the selection of former Prudential and Avis marketing chief, Clare Salmon by financial services company Centrica to help promote its utilities division. Expansion of the company's services; Duties of Salmon in her post.
- Goldfish restructures for 'lifestyle' launches. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);2/28/2002, p7
Reports the appointment of marketer Ian Peters to be the marketing director of a travel insurance of Centrica PLC in Great Britain. Preparation in extending the brand into lifestyle services; Impact of the appointment on the merging of brand and product marketing division; Efforts of the...