New Balance appoints UK head of marketing
- New Balance launches first range of running accessories. // Marketing Week;12/4/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p10
Reports on the launching of the first range of running performance accessories by New Balance Inc in Europe. Struggles of the company in building popularity of retro sports clothing; Appointment of Robert Ward as marketing manager for New Balance; Accounts on the advertising campaign of PF Flyer...
- Nike rival hires European chief. Eastham, Jamie // Marketing Week (01419285);5/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p9
Reports the resignation of marketing director Jean-Gilles Blum from fashion footwear company New Balance in Great Britain. Career history; Reasons for resignation; Company background.
- A Balanced Foothold. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;3/25/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p19
Presents information on Dunham footwear, which was acquired by New Balance in 1998. Details of the acquisition; Sale generated by the brown shoe/hiking boot category in the U.S. in 2000; Projected sales of Dunham in 2002; Brief background of Dunham footwear; Details of the marketing strategy...
- New Balance to Offer Outerwear. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;9/26/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p10
Reports on the expansion of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. into men's and women's performance and lifestyle outerwear through a licensing agreement with The Levy Group Inc. in the U.S. in 2005. Formation of a marketing team by Levy Group for the promotion of the New Balance Outerwear...
- New Balance Ages Up; IMG Skates Off with Disson. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;01/08/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p8
Provides updates on sports marketing and advertising in the United States as of January 2001. Details on the use of the national cable television market for the advertising campaign of sports wear manufacturer New Balance; Company that will acquire corporate consulting firm Disson & Associates.
- New Balance sports brand lines up move into fashion. // Marketing Week;1/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p11
Reports on the launching of a range of fashion sport shoes from athletics brand New Balance in Great Britain, Italy, France and Japan. Design of the fashion sport shoes; Range of shoes' prices; Company background; Expansion plans of New Balance.
- NEW BALANCE. // Event Marketer Magazine;May2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p75
The article announces that New Balance's Urban Dash campaign by the advertising agency Ogilvy Action has won the Best Use of Technology award at the 2012 Ex Awards.
- New Balance To Bulk up `Gray' Pitch. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;10/18/99, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p6
Focuses on the marketing strategy of shoe maker New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. which focuses on the 50 years old as its target market for 2000. Objective of its marketing strategy; Its advertising campaign plans; Other product plans.
- PEOPLE. // Advertising Age;3/10/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p38
The article reports on developments concerning the careers of U.S. marketing executives as of March 2003. Mark Sitley's was promoted director of production at Publicis Groupe's subsidiary, Fallon. Christine Madigan was appointed to the post of corporate marketing manager at New Balance Athletic...