Adria names head to lead marketing drive
- Marketing makeover. Gray, Rob // Marketer (1743-5528);Sep/Oct2013, p24
The article presents the profile of marketing director, David Hutchinson.
- Costa appoints marketing director. // Marketing Week;6/24/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the appointment of David Hutchinson as marketing director at Costa Coffee in Great Britain. Job responsibilities; Chain's appointment of Mark Kitson to the role of brand channel and development manager.
- Should advertisers be allowed more leeway on green claims? // Marketing (00253650);10/24/2007, p24
The article focuses on the views expressed by various corporate executives on the practice of false portrayal of being environment friendly by advertisers. David Hutchinson, global marketing director Costa Coffee says that allowing advertisers freedom to over-claim their being...
- SO HOT IT'S COOL. Tsai, Jessica // CRM Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p43
The article reports on the marketing efforts of Ice Energy to improve its sales performance. The company is a provider of ground-source heat pumps and according to David Hutchinson, the firm's marketing manager, it can take up to 18 months of attention before customers make a purchase....
- Move Over, information Age. Here Comes the 'Attention Economy.' de Paula, Matthew // U.S. Banker;Sep2004, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p30
Interviews David Hutchinson, a marketing consultant and president of Conversion Partners, about the so-called attention economy in marketing. Explanation of the concept of attention economy; Marketing of banks of small banks in an attention economy.
- Costa selects Premier Lodge marketer for UK. // Marketing Week;11/11/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p11
The article reports that former Premier Lodge marketer Nick Read has been appointed to the new position of head of marketing in Great Britain by Costa Coffee. Read will report to Costa Coffee marketing director David Hutchinson, who has a brief to develop the coffee chain's international...
- Costa hunts for marketing head to front UK team. // Marketing Week;5/26/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p9
The article reports that Costa Coffee is looking for a head of marketing to replace Nick Read, who has been handling the role temporarily. Read, who has previously worked as a marketer at Premier Lodge, is planning to leave Whitbread in July 2005, although it is not known whether be has a job to...
- Mr Bean abroad. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2005, p28
The article focuses on the efforts made by Costa Coffee's marketing director David Hutchinson, to develop international operations and to become the world's second biggest coffee brand. As part of its push to become a global brand, Hutchinson is overseeing the birth of Costa Coffee in India....
- Colourful new Adria causes a stir. Le Caplain, Mike // Practical Caravan;Feb2015, p63
The article offers brief information on the Altea 4four Go Signature mobile home from Adria Ltd.