Tryton fills commercial director role
- Pen Portrait. // Marketing (00253650);7/27/2005, p76
The article informs that Neil Sanderson, managing director of Tryton Foods Ltd., has a laser-like motivational focus. He is a goal-oriented individual, he manages to keep a firm grip on administrative and security-related matters and doesn't miss a trick. Most goal-minded people prefer to...
- Aunt Bessie's unveils pud designed to fit a sausage. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;9/17/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8022, p27
The article reports on the development of a pudding designed to fit a sausage from Aunt Bessie in September 2011.
- Gravy made easy as Aunt Bessie's unveils first-ever frozen range. Stodell, Hannah; Bamford, Vince // Grocer;8/25/2012, p25
The article features the Classic and Perfect for Chicken Homestyle Gravy from Aunt Bessie's.
- NPD IN BRIEF. // Food Manufacture;May2011, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p16
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain on topics including the launch of Perfect for Chicken Yorkshire Puddings in a Home Bake format by Aunt Bessie's Ltd., partnership of DS-gluten and the Co-operative supermarket, and launch of Aero biscuit by Aero Corp.
- Tryton causes an explosion in the children's market. // Food Manufacture;Sep2001, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p19
Reports the launch of sweet treats by Tryton Foods Ltd. in Hull, England. Enumeration on the ingredients of the chocolate treat; Description on the packaging of the candy; Emphasis on the flavor of the strawberry treat.
- Greatbakes. // Convenience Store;2/18/2011, p70
A preview of the Yorkshire Puddings from Aunt Bessie's is presented.
- First chilled Yorkshires for Aunt Bessie's. // Grocer;9/13/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8172, p40
The article reports on the launch by processed frozen food products producer Aunt Bessie's of its Yorkshire puddings into the chilled aisle of supermarket chain Asda in 2014.
- Aunt Bessie's in online push. // Marketing (00253650);6/29/2011, p3
The article reports on the portfolio expansion at Aunt Bessie's Ltd. in Great Britain to increase its digital marketing expenditure through its presence in Twitter and debut on Facebook.
- Aunt Bessie's unveils new festive lines. // Grocer;11/3/2012, p27
The article discusses the addition of a ready-made stuffing and premium Yorkshire puddings to the frozen food menu of Aunt Bessie's for Christmas 2012.