Chivas Brothers rejigs marketing
- Pernod Ricard wine marketer takes up Chivas international position. // Marketing Week;6/13/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the appointment of former Pernod Ricard UK marketing director Sophie Gallois as senior marketer at sister company Chivas Brothers in Great Britain. Job responsibilities; Company background; Immediate superior.
- Chivas hires Irish Distillers man to lead whisky arm. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);2/28/2002, p6
Reports the appointment of marketer Martin Riley to be the international marketing director of the Chivas Brothers whisky business of Pernod Ricard SA in Great Britain. Whiskeys under the responsibility of Riley in the company portfolio; Establishment of the business after acquiring whiskey...
- A spirited journey. Cioletti, Jeff // Beverage World;3/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p25
Presents information on the efforts of Pernod Ricard USA to maintain its position in the alcoholic beverage industry in the U.S. Changes in the company in December 2001; Acquisition of Chivas Brothers; Details of the customer relationship management strategy of Pernod. INSET: THE VINTNER OF OZ.
- Wine & spirits scope. // Beverage World;02/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1633, p24
Reports on developments in the United States wine and alcoholic beverage industry as of February 1997. Includes the packaging of two brands for Gallo wines; Gin marketing; California wine country's opening for business despite flooding.
- Wine & spirits scope. // Beverage World;04/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1636, p26
Reports on developments in the United States wine and alcoholic beverage industries as of April 1997. Includes the Beefeater brand promotion to appeal to younger consumers; Remy-Cointreau's passion-fruit liqueur; Jim Beam Brands Co.'s Bourbon collection.
- Wine & Spirits. // Beverage World;10/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1695, p24
Presents updates on the wine and alcoholic beverage industry in the United States as of October 2000. Trade competition announced by H. Sichel Sohne; Promotion for Ardberg brand of Brown-Forman; Expansion of the liqueur line of David Sherman Corp.
- Full bouquet. Day, Paul // Business Mexico;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 11/12 Issue 12/1, p64
Discusses reasons why Mexican wines have never gained as much international credit as wines from other regions. Lack of wine culture in Mexico; Mexican tendencies to prefer imported wines; National Association of Wine Producers' campaign to promote Mexican wines; Need for more government...
- Off-Trade Insights. // Checkout;Mar2014, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p68
Statistics related to the off trade and alcoholic drinks retail market trends in Ireland as of March 2014 are presented including reduce consumption of alcohol products, minimum pricing and cross-borders shopping.
- Educating the masses. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;1/13/2012, Issue 78, p22
A call on wine and spirits industry players to disclose information on their businesses under the journal's Get Engage initiative is presented.