Scottish Widows signs up HSBC marketer
- Moss moves from HSBC to Widows. // Money Marketing;7/4/2002, p20
Announces the appointment of Nathan Moss as managing director of marketing and distribution at Scottish Widows. Background of his career at HSBC; Responsibilities of Moss in his position.
- Jordan leaving Skandia for Widows' marketing role. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;4/10/2003, p8
Reports on the decision of Peter Jordan to become marketing director at Scottish Widows. Operational responsibilities of Jordan; Reason behind Jordan's decision to join Scottish Widows.
- Windows site offers pension tools. // Money Marketing;3/20/2003, p26
Reports on insurance firm Scottish Widows' pension tools website. Illustration of tax savings and retirement planning opportunities; Two main elements of the tools.
- Scottish Widows hires Skandia man as chief. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);7/24/2003, p5
Scottish Widows, the Lloyds TSB financial services brand, has appointed Skandia Life marketer Peter Jordan as its marketing director, with a brief that includes creating a brand advertising campaign. He succeeds Andy Frepp, who moved to the role of director of sales and marketing at Scottish...
- Kirwan says regulate products, not advice. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;7/20/2006, p5
The article presents views and insights of marketing manager Nick Kirwan of Scottish Widows PLC on the need of the government to regulate financial services products rather than advice in Great Britain. He says that product regulation is successful in other European countries and in other...
- Unblinkered. Ferguson, David // International Money Marketing;Nov2002, p25
Determines the impact of the demise of Scottish Widows International to the offshore life industry. Number of subsidiaries of British life offices up for sale; Factors affecting market conditions.
- Scottish Widows updates branding. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);2/3/2014, p7
The article reports on the rebranding of insurer Scottish Widows PLC ahead of its 200th anniversary in 2015. The insurance firm, which was founded in 1815 as a fund for securing provisions for widows following the Napoleonic Wars, is focusing on the theme titled "life feels better when you have...
- Widows urges caution on financial strength. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;5/6/2004, p1
Reports that Scotland-based Scottish Widows PLC is advising caution when comparing the financial strength of its competitors. Differences in reporting measures used by life offices; Features of the funds managed by Scottish Widows.
- Surrender link for Widows. // Money Marketing;4/4/2002, p7
Focuses on the project of Scottish Widows to set a Web site link with the Association of Policy Market Makers (APMM). Responsibility of insurance companies to allow policyholders in exploring their options; Requirements imposed on insurance policyholders; Functions of the APMM Web site.