SC Johnson prepares to launch Mr Muscle orange extract variant
- Gunk Muncher. Di Justo, Patrick // Wired;Mar2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p30
The article introduces the Drano Prevention toilet cleaner by S. C. Johnson & Son.
- I&I Receives a Boost. Naude, Alice // Chemical Market Reporter;02/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 5, Focus 99 p18
Highlights the performance of the industrial and institutional (I&I) detergents in 1998. Comments from Keith Bradley, director of product management North America at S.C. Johnson; Cleaning products included in the I&I market; Factors contributing to the growth of I&I market; Acquisitions at the...
- Convenient cleaning. // Drug Store News;3/11/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p54
The article offers brief information on the Windex Touch-Up Cleaner from S.C. Johnson & Son Inc.
- Johnson sets $13M for shower entry. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;10/05/98, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p4
Describes the promotional support for S.C. Johnson & Son's Shower Shine with Scrubbing Bubbles line of shower cleaners. Amount committed to the advertising campaign; Use of eye-catching packaging; Existing players in the household cleaning subsegment.
- Silver Medal: SC Johnson. Garry, Michael // SN: Supermarket News;10/6/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 40, p39
The article focuses on the marketing strategy of SC Johnson in the U.S. According to the article, the company took great care in promoting to consumers the safety and environmental advantage of their products. It stresses that most of its products including Fantastik Oxy Power multipurpose...
- Can one cleaner do it all? // Consumer Reports;Jan2011, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p8
The article reviews and compares several household cleaning agents, including Nature's Source, Ecover Natural, and Seventh Generation Natural. INSET: DID YOU KNOW?.
- Power through your chores. // All You;1/6/2012, p106
A preview of products for cleaning household items is presented including silver-polishing wipes from Weiman, Scrubbing Bubbles One Step toilet bowl cleaner from SC Johnson, and Stomp 'n Go pads over carpet spills from Bissell.
- Spring Cleaning. Palagano, Teresa // Working Mother;Feb/Mar2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p30
The article evaluates several cleaning products including Clorox Premium Care Premium Bleach, Pledge Duster Plus and Windex Crystal Rain for glass and windows.
- With Glade cleaner, SCJ eyes Hispanics. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;5/17/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the plan of SC Johnson to expand its Glade air-freshener brand into household cleaners aimed primarily at Hispanic consumers in the U.S. as of May 17, 2004. Consumer response to the product; Remarks from Ruth Gaviria, director of Hispanic ventures at Meredith Corp., on SC Johnson's...