Hyundai seeks to replace marketing chief
- Hyundai selects Dixons chief for UK's top position. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p1
Focuses on Hyundai Corp.'s appointment of senior retail marketer Jonathan Spence as its marketing director. Replacement for executive Ken Lee; Duties and responsibilities; Career background.
- Hyundai's Cullis has a passion for paintings. Morton, Ian // Automotive News Europe;9/15/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p0011
An interview with Andrew Cullis, marketing director of Hyundai Motor UK, is presented. When asked about his first car, he reveals that it was a Fiat Uno 55S. He describes his perfect day as walking along the cliff tops of the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall with his parents and sisters. He idolizes...
- Hyundai Car UK promotes finance director to top job. // Marketing Week;7/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the appointment of Ray Popes as managing director of Hyundia Car UK in Great Britain. Replacement of David Walker by Popes; Reason for the resignation of Walker; Contribution of Walker to the company.
- Hyundai's drive in the country. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Mar2009, p44
Information about several papers discussed during the Hyundai Motor UK two-day training event held at the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon, England on January 6-7, 2009 is presented. The event was organized by Grass Roots Live and attended by 300 delegates aimed at launching its i20 model. The...
- Hyundai picks head of UK advertising. // Marketing Week;4/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p6
Reports that Hyundai Car UK has appointed Paul Sugden as its head of advertising in Great Britain. Sugden's career background and responsibilities at Hyundai; Handling of Hyundai's advertising by Leagas Delaney.
- The rhythms of China's past. Sanoff, A.P. // U.S. News & World Report;5/28/90, Vol. 108 Issue 21, p62
Presents an interview with Yale University historian Jonathan Spence, author of `The Search for Modern China.' Covers such subjects as, is Chinese history marked by a series of reoccurring cycles, how well has the leadership of China handled the succession process and is there precedent for...
- Jonathan D. Spence. Goodrich, C.; Steinberg, S. // Publishers Weekly;5/4/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 18, p48
Presents an interview with author of `The Search for Modern China,' Jonathan D. Spence. Book originally conceived as a textbook; Past works; Career; Background.
- Automotive case studies. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010 Brand Book, p13
The article offers news briefs related to automobile industry in Great Britain Hyundai Motor UK Ltd. hosted a conference at the International Center in Telford, England on December 2, 2010 which claimed to be successful. Alfa Romeo hosted a conference at Sofitel Heathrow in London England....
- Hyundai takes on Jack Morton. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2009, p7
The article reports on the selection of Jack Morton Worldwide by Hyundai Motor UK Ltd. to handle its forthcoming company conference to be held at the Telford International Conference Centre in Telford, England in December 2009. Vicky Munday, the events and sponsorship manager of Hyundai Motor...