- Kellogg awards top UK role to head of media. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);12/2/1999, p5
Announces Kellogg UK's promotion of Guy Longworth to marketing director in Great Britain. Scope of responsibilities handed to Longworth; Strategy used to fight the sales decline of cereals and the loss of market share to generic supermarket brands; Financial performance of Kellogg in 1997 and...
- Kellogg appoints top UK marketer. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;12/2/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p5
Highlights the appointment of Guy Longworth as marketing director of Kellog company in the United Kingdom. Significant contribution of Longworth in bringing back the Coco Pops name which changed to Choco Krispies.
- All change at Kellogg's top table. // Marketing (00253650);7/4/2002, p15
Reports the replacement of Guy Longworth by Michael Allen as the marketing director of Kellogg in Great Britain. Career history of Allen; Reason for the resignation of Longworth; Evidence of the growth on cereal bar consumption.
- Marlow Foods chief to depart. // Marketing (00253650);2/22/2006, p3
The article profiles Guy Longworth, marketing director at Marlow Foods Ltd. who is leaving the company and emigrating to the U.S. The former Kellogg marketer is moving to San Francisco with his family in March. Longworth had been in the role for two years and was responsible for repositioning...
- Ex-Kellogg man heads Quorn mainstream bid. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);7/3/2003, p1
Former cereal company Kellogg Co. marketing director Guy Longworth has made an appearance a year after he left the company as the first marketing director for Quorn Foods Inc. Marlow Foods Ltd., which owns Quorn, was acquired by Montagu Private Equity from AstraZeneca PLC for Â£70 last month....
- Alternative thinker. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);12/21/2005, p12
The article profiles Guy Longworth, Marketing director, Marlow Foods Ltd. The 39-year-old began his career at Procter & Gamble, where he worked on brands including Head & Shoulders and Oil of Olay. Although his friends described the decision as madness, he secured a trade marketing position at...
- Ted Linehan. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/21/2013, p7
The article features Ted Linehan, chief marketing and innovation officer for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region at food manufacturing firm Kellogg Co.
- Profile: Cereal's good guy - Kevin Brennan, Marketing director, Kellogg. Tiltman, David // Marketing (00253650);4/5/2006, p98
The article profiles marketing director of Kellogg Co. Kevin Brennan. Raised in Nottingham, England, it states that Brennan excelled at economics and his career took him around the world, with stints in China and Australia. Brennan states that Kellogg has a 100-year history based around...
- Kellogg appoints UK marketing director. // Marketing Week;7/15/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p5
Reports on the appointment of Kevin Brennan as British marketing director for cereal brand company, Kellogg Co. Career history of Brennan; Responsibilities of Brennan as marketing director of the company; Status of the company's brand in the cereal market.