History from a horizontal position
- CHAISE WRONG. Novak, Michael J. // EContent;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the term, chaise longue.
- Reviews. Dolamore, C.E.J. // French Studies;Oct97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p518
Reviews the book `Eugene Ionesco: Les Chaises' by Michel Lioure.
- Elements of style 3...2...1...relax. Omelianuk, Scott; Edwards, Owen // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul97, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p21
Presents information on the Corbu, a modernist masterpiece of a chaise longue created in 1920 by architect Le Corbusier. Features of the chaise longue.
- More Than Everything. // Bomb;Fall2011, Issue 117, preceding p3
An image of the collage "Tamika Sur Une Chaise Longue," by Mickalene Thomas is presented.
- Chaise Longue. Kelett, Maya // Australian House & Garden;May2001, Issue 5, p25
Features Le Corbusier's Chaise Longue LC4. Designers involved in creating the chair; Description of Le Corbusier's version of the chaise longue; Original manufacturer of the product.
- Chaise longue bambou [Detail]. // Art-Press;mar2013, Issue 398, p99
An image of a bamboo chaise titled "Chaise longue bambou" by French architect and designer Charlotte Perriand is presented.
- Bargain News. Alison Cork // Evening Standard;12/9/2015, p17
Own a classic chaise LE CORBUSIER'S LC4 chaise longue is as contemporary today as it was when launched 80 years ago.
- Le maÃ®tre des chaises renversÃ©es (Kim et les fantÃ´mes du temps). Moroska, Mary // Resource Links;Oct2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p52
The article reviews the book "Le maÃ®tre des chaises renversÃ©es (Kim et les fantÃ´mes du temps)," by Henry Porter.
- CHRISTINA'S MOODBOARD. // Real Living;Mar2013, Issue 85, p89
The article offers brief information on several products including the Turkish Delight cushion, Byholma basket, and the Kivik chaise longue.