Ken and Judy win a Mini each
- Roaring success for the Sleep Council's bed month campaign. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p4
Reports on the success of the Sleep Council's 1998 national bed month competition which urged British consumers to think of a winning reason why they would change their beds. Names of the four consumer winners and the prizes they received; Strong sales performance posted by retailers during the...
- RIP JUDY ALLISON. PEARCE, AL // AutoWeek;1/4/2016, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p0037
The article presents an obituary for Judy Allison, wife of champion racing car driver Bobby Allison.
- June bedding sales up 9.5% in dollars. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/15/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p58
The article focuses on the results of the survey by International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) on bedding sales that rose to 1.1% and 9.5% gain in bedding shipments in June 2011 in the U.S.
- WMC kicks off new year with focus on bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p100
The article focuses on the invitation-only bedding bonanza at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada which features some football themes sleep products.
- FIRE & ICEâ€¦ Strength & Courage. // Edmontonians;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p25
Photographs of the attendees of the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation's 500 Gala held in 2011, including Janice Stokoe, Jannelle Meredith and Ken Knowles, are presented.
- Unique bedding strategy scores for Olum's. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the success of the marketing strategy of Olum's store for bedding in New York. Strategy of Olum's; Contribution of bedding sales on the income of the store; Factors contributing to Olum's success in bedding. INSET: Olum's at a glance.
- Sferra gets 'high' retail marks on 1,020-count sheeting. // Home Textiles Today;11/26/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p8
Reports the sales of bed linen manufacturer Sferra Bros. at 1000-count sheet in New York. Identification of the product as Millesimo; Provision of brochures and postcards for distribution to customers; Difficulties meeting product demand; Sales garnered from Internet advertising; Attitudes of...
- CORN FIBERS GET NEW MARKET INSIDE PILLOWS AND MATTRESS PADS. // In Business;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p5
Reports the marketing of bedding products filled with Nature Work fibers. Description of the manufacturing process of the product; Availability of the product; Product features.
- Sales associates look good in Pocketed Coils. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/6/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p24
The article reports on the advertising campaign for Simmons Bedding Co.'s Pocketed Coils in which sales associates including George Vivanco, Carlos Martin, and Mike Lankes.