Environment scores over price
- THE BIGGER PICTURE DECEMBER'S RESULTS. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p10
The article presents the result of the industrial survey focusing on furniture retailers in Great Britain which revealed DFS as the leading firm in the sector and Furniture 123 and Conran being at the bottom.
- 1997 looking good to home furniture makers. Melaniphy, Margie; Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p41
Reports on the findings of `Wood & Wood Products' ninth annual survey of the top residential furniture manufacturers in the United States. Prospects of the United States home furnishing industry for 1997; American Furniture Manufacturers Association's predictions for 1997 and 1998. INSETS:...
- Survey respondents. // Furniture/Today;5/19/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p20
Presents the names of furniture companies that had responded to the survey on their best practices in the business. Andrews Furniture company; American Furniture Warehouse company; Beyers Furniture company.
- Consumers prepare to splash out on sofas and beds but pass on cabinets. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p6
Reports on the results of the CM/Dorlux Beds Consumer Watch survey conducted in Great Britain and released in 1998. Plans of consumers to purchase furniture for 1998 up to 1999; Type of furniture to be bought; Percentage of expenditure for furniture; Consumer groups most likely to spend more...
- Furniture Makers Show Optimism. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/23/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the indications of growth in the furniture industry in West Olive, Michigan based on a survey by Michael Dunlap & Associates of West Olive. Percentage of manufacturer and supplier respondents who reported shipment increases; Indicator of the upturn in business during 2004; Areas of...
- Local office suppliers wait for a rebound. Chuvala, Bob // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/1/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p19
Presents a survey on the sales performance of office furniture and supply industry in the U.S. for the second half year of 2003. Level of capital spending; Totality of revenue growth; Percentage of raw material used.
- Retailers' sales figures are upwardly mobile. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p1
Reports on the sales growth of furniture retailers in 2001-2002 according to the Retail Intelligence survey of the 'Cabinet Maker' journal. Period wherein stores' sales dipped; Annual sales value growth of the beds sector.
- Retail Intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p16
Reveals survey results on the furniture industry in Great Britain in May 2002. Sales performance of the industry; Style trends in the industry; Average prices of the furniture.
- Analyst reports office furniture flat in first quarter. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/6/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p4
The article presents the results of the quarterly survey by Michael A. Dunlap & Associations in the global office furniture industry, which showed that the overall activity score in the sector declined to 52.84 for the quarter ending April 2013 compared to 54.30 in January 2013.