Big Brother will be watching
- Sleep Council goes for it in new campaign. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p4
Reveals the plans of Sleep Council to invest in a television advertising campaign starting July 4, 2002. Channels wherein the advertisements will be featured; Components of the advertisements.
- Sleep Council starts ad blitz. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p2
Reports that the Sleep Council's television advertising campaign in Great Britain, is due to begin on March 25, 1999 during GMTV.
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...
- TV ad contest adds 2 `firsts.' // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p2
Reports that the Television Bureau of Advertising is making two changes in its 1998 automotive TV commercial competition. The name as MAX awards; The cash awards for best-of-show winners.
- Cable's upfront ad sales increasing. // Electronic Media;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p10
Presents statistics on advertising sales in cable television as of April 3, 2000.
- Cable scouts for untapped markets. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;9/09/96, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p16
Reports on cable operators' search for ways to increase television advertising revenues. Cable Advertising Bureau estimates of so-called ancillary revenue in 1996; Marketing strategies devised by companies such as Coaxial Cable and First Commonwealth Communications;.
- Great Reception. Love, Elizabeth // Latin Trade (English);Aug2001, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p28
Presents information on advertising in Argentina's cable television. Reasons for the shift of companies to cable television advertising; Comparison of the cost of advertising air time on broadcast television and cable television; Comparison of the advertising earnings of broadcast television...