Philadelphia Authority Sets $85 Million HUD-Backed Deal
- Famous, Foreclosed. Lepro, Sara // American Banker;9/9/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 139, p11
The article discusses the strained personal finances of Carl Greene, executive director of the Philadelphia Housing Authority.
- Philly Housing Taps Counsel. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p9
The article announces that former bond lawyer Barbara Adams was appointed chairman of the general counsel office of the Philadelphia Housing Authority in Pennsylvania.
- A conversation with John F. White Jr. // Public Welfare;Winter97, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p10
Presents an interview with John F. White Jr., executive director of the Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA), the fourth-largest housing authority in the United States. Services provided by the PHA; Manifestation of the movement toward more tenant empowerment at the PHA; Status of crime...
- Philadelphia Housing Authority. // Pensions & Investments;3/17/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the Philadelphia Housing Authority's search for five investment managers for its $120 million pension plan. Reason for the search; Comments from Holly Hollimon, assistant deputy for administration of Philadelphia Housing Authority; Information on the plan's relations with Fiduciary...
- AWARDS & HONORS. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p13
The article announces that the Friend of Housing award given to Christina Pegg from Washington State Housing Finance Commission and the Best in Apartment Living Awards given to Philadelphia Housing Authority's Mantua Square and Plymouth Hall from the Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia.
- United States : CONSTRUCTION of $4.55M project in 2800 block of West Oakdale St launched. // TendersInfo News;8/16/2014, p1
The article reports on the groundbreaking of a construction project in West Oakdale Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in August 2014. Particular focus is given to Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA) projects for Strawberry Mansion, as well as its target investment for the development of...
- Philadelphia's Story. Pekala, Nancy // Journal of Property Management;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p68
Interviews Carl Greene, executive director for the Philadelphia Housing Authority in Pennsylvania. Views on the management of public housing; Role of housing authority in the approval of housing credit; Concept of tenant empowerment.
- Lead Awareness: North Philly Style. Rothman, Nancy L.; Lourie, Rita J.; Gaughan, John // American Journal of Public Health;May2002, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p739
Objectives. The goal of this study was to identify differences between gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) homeless youths and their heterosexual counterparts in terms of physical and mental health difficulties. Methods. A sample of 84 GLBT adolescents was matched in regard to age...
- HUD Puts Philadelphia Housing Authority Under the Microscope. Kaske, Michelle // National Mortgage News;9/6/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p12
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to review the allegations to Carl Greene, executive director at the Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA) in Pennsylvania, regarding his actions where he is asking vendors to donate to charities and events...