Fitch Downgrades Long Island Hospital System
- CHS puts Scollard at helm. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/27/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 60, p1A
Reports on the appointment of Patrick J. Scollard as president of Catholic Health Services of Long Island in New York. Career history; Job responsibilities; Resignation of Ronald R. Aldrich from the company.
- CHS wins OK for $67M upgrade. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/6/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p1A
Reports on the amount in tax-exempt financing obtained by Catholic Health Services (CHS) of Long Island Inc. from the New York state as part of a computer system overhaul in Long Island, New York. Plans to use the funds for equipment purchases and leases; Role of GE Capital Public Finance Inc....
- HEALTHCARE. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/1/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 27, p17A
Reports on news and developments concerning the health care sector in Long Island, New York, compiled for the week of July 1-7, 2005. Catholic Health Services' consolidation of its homecare operations under one organization with common management; Total number of North Shore-LIJ doctors who made...
- Ronald R. Aldrich. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/26/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 18, p4B
Profiles Ronald R. Aldrich, president of the Catholic Health Services of Long Island in New York. Educational background; Career developments; Contributions in the health care industry.
- S&P Gets Negative on Catholic Health System. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p40
Reports the designation of negative debt rating to Catholic Health Services of Long Island company by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the U.S. Factors causing Standard & Poor's to lower the rating of Catholic Health; Effect of the rating on outstanding debt issued by the New York State Dormitory...
- CHS shakeup continues at St. Catherine. Clancy, Ambrose // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/3/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 49, p1A
The article presents information on several changes in Catholic Health Services of Long Island Inc. Sharon Kennish has been appointed executive director of company's St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center in Smithtown, New York City. Phillip Bruno has been included to the management team of the...
- N.Y. Health Care Issuers Ready $1B of New Money, Refundings. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p42
Reports on the New York State Dormitory Authority's planned public bond sales. Revenue bond deal for Catholic Health Service of Long Island, New York.
- SUNY Stony Brook's public relations director exits. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/19/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 40, p28A
Reports developments related to the marketing industry in Long Island, New York as of September 2003. Resignation of executive Iva Benson as the director of communications for Stony Brook's Health Sciences Center; Joint venture between the Hamptons Visitors Council and the North Folk Promotion...
- N.Y.S. dorm authority issues first of series of obligated group deals. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/31/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30716, p40
Announces the trading of the New York State Dormitory Authority's second obligated group financing. Trading of the Catholic Health Services of Long Island's fixed-rate debt; Authority's first obligated group financing in 1998; Security's ratings.