N.Y., Rhode Island Step Up as Billion-Dollar Deals Take a Breather
- Adult Smokers Wanted. Lofstock, John // Convenience Store News;8/26/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p77
Focuses on the business of tobacco convenience stores in the U.S. Increase in the store count of tobacco shops; Need to comply the standards in selling tobacco; Impact of tobacco taxed-sales on the tobacco convenience store operators.
- County tax liens ready for annual auction. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;01/19/98, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p1
Reports that the Pima County Treasurer's Office in Arizona is set to put 16,115 parcels of land on the tax lien auction block on February 4, 1998. Available residential properties; Declining interest rates due to the number of bidders; Possible environmental problems for bidders.
- Statewide taxable sales rise in October. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/9/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, pP12
This article reports on an increase in taxable sales in Nevada in October 2011.
- Sheriff's sale nets $167K for WISD, county. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/18/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article presents information on a tax sale held on July 3, 2012 in Whitney, Texas that generated 167,000 U.S. dollars to be distributed to Whitney, Texas Independent School District and Hill County, Texas.
- Taxable sales. // South Dakota Business Review;Mar95, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p14
Presents information on the taxable sales in counties and selected cities in South Dakota from January to December 1993 and 1994. Includes Brookings; Clark; Codington; Deuel; Grant; Hamlin; Kingsbury; Lake; Miner; Moody; Clay; Lincoln; Mc Cook; Minehaha; Turner; Union; Aurora; Bon Homme; Brule;...
- Taxable sales. // South Dakota Business Review;Dec95, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p10
Presents statistical information on taxable sales in counties and selected cities in South Dakota, dating January to June 1994 and 1995.
- Taxable sales rose 9.8% in Utah during second quarter. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/27/95, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the increase in taxable sales in Utah during the second quarter of 1995. Statistics.
- THE TAXATION OF TITLE VII VICTIMS AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1991. Andrews, Arthur W. // Tax Lawyer;Spring93, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p755
Focuses on the taxation for employment discrimination in the United States. Analysis of tax status for damage recoveries; Discussions on the nonphysical-injury and non-physical injury for exclusions; Instructions for well-thought--out settlements.
- Promise of Tans in Miami: School District Set to Price $168 Million in Notes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/1/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31419, p3
Reports the plan of the Miami-Dade County School District in Florida to sell the tax anticipation notes. Sale review of the school transaction by rating agency, Moody's Investors Service; Financial report of the school; Issuance on the first revenue anticipation notes.