California Toes the Line For Investors
- Colorado Plans $600 Million of Trans To Cover Cash-Flow Requirements. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/6/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33544, p8
The article reports on the plan of the state of Colorado to cover its cash-flow needs by selling 600 million U.S. dollars of tax and revenue anticipation notes.
- Bolstering Cash Flow With Strategic Revenue Management. O'Connor, Robert // Business Credit;Sep2002, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p42
Reports on the automation and optimization of processes already in existence in software, content, Internet and other technology firms, by revenue management. Processes involved in the quote, bid or contract; Elements that mold revenue management; Challenges in the establishment of revenue...
- Alternative Revenue Streams. Jones, Jeff // Practical Accountant;Aug2003 Supplement, p10
Focuses on the significance of alternative revenue as the attractive source of cash flows for nonprofit organizations in Washington, D.C. Importance of careful planning in the organization; Adjustment of prices and costs of services; Statement from Andrew Lang, national director of nonprofit...
- Beating the Odds. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;1/7/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 1, p16
Reports the expectation of the positive cash flow of G-Log. Increased revenues of G-Log; Implementation of the system to manage shipments; Improvement of inbound shipment of Tesco; Offer of additional supply-chain event management functionality. INSET: ShipChem Now Cendian..
- Finding Hidden Practice Value. Hultman, Jon // Podiatry Management;Oct2007, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p233
The author discusses the practice of valuation to find the worth of an object or property. He states that practice valuation is both a science and an art and that the science of the process can be emphasized by taking a close look at cash flow. He cites an example concerning practice valuation...
- New-Look USA's Finances Impress. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p80
Reports the growth of the cash flow and revenue of USA Networks Inc. Deal of USA Networks of combining its Entertainment Group; Change of its name to USA Interactive; Approval of shareholders of Vivendi deals.
- Transforming the Revenue Cycle. Guyton, Elizabeth M.; Lund, Chuck // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar2003, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p72
Focuses on the factors influencing the transformation of the revenue-cycle management practices in the hospitals in the U.S. Increase of management turnover in revenue-related areas; Evidence of cash-flow problems; Decline of the net-to-gross ratio. INSETS: Leading Revenue-Cycle...
- Relief in sight. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;11/1/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p6
Comments on the financial performance of telecommunication companies in the U.S. Indication on the business recovery of the telecommunication industry; Increase in the revenue of the industry; Positive cash flows of carriers.
- BMTC Group earnings surge 74.1% in third qtr. // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p38
Reports the increase revenues of BMTC Group for the third quarter of 2002 in Quebec. Net income of the company; Growth in cash flow and working capital; Growth rates.