FTBA sets centenary target of extra Â£100,000 income
- A lighthouse at the end of the tunnel. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;8/13/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2484, p7
Reports on the funds to be raised by advertising creatives, design companies and industry associations for the Melbourne, Victoria-based Lighthouse Foundation. Goal on making a positive impact on the community; Auction of art works to be held on October 14, 2004.
- A helping hand for a first step. // Credit Management;Feb2007, p52
The article reports that the annual charity quiz night of the Essex Branch of the Institute of Credit Management (ICM) was held on November 8, 2006 at the Mills Art and Leisure Centre in Rayleigh. The event was sponsored by Vantis PLC. The quiz and raised Â£500 for First Step of Hornchurch, Essex.
- CHARITY & COMMUNITY. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jan2012, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p211
The article offers information on the charity and community work of the National Association of Retail Buyers & Sellers (NARB). It focuses on the fund raising event launched by NARB to benefit NARB Tracy Barlow Memorial Scholarship Fund, which raised 15,000 U.S. dollars. The author also provides...
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;7/23/2004, Issue 5398, p35
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2004. Presentation of the colleagues of Don Knappett; Participation of the managers of the John Lewis store in a fund raising event; Total number of golfers at the South West Area Furniture Trades' Benevolent Association.
- FTBA Cushion Club success essential. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p7
Reports on the progress of the Cushion Club fundraising scheme of the Furniture Trades' Benevolent Association in Great Britain. History to the scheme's development; Viability of the Cushion Club to achieve sustainable income; Aims and goals of the scheme.
- your news and views. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p41
Presents news items concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain as of December 2000. Fund raising activity of the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association in November 2000; Cabinetmaker Brian Ludlow's participation in the 2001 Worldskills Championships in Seoul, South Korea; Sky diving...
- Art Van Furniture aims to raise over $2M for charities. // Furniture/Today;6/1/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p8
The article reports on the plan of American furniture retail store chain Art Van Furniture to raise more than 2 million U.S. dollars for charities through its seventh annual Art Van Charity Challenge, a fundraising competition, and also mentions views of its chairman Art Van Elslander, on the same.
- Chain launches new initiative in fight against blood cancer. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2013, Issue 5846, p6
The article reports on the partnership of Furniture Village Ltd. and British charity Anthony Nolan to launch a fundraising campaign aimed at saving lives that suffer from blood cancer.
- Belfort raises funds for YMCA at charity event. // Furniture/Today;8/1/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p110
The article reports that Belfort Furniture has raised 45,000 dollars for the YMCA Loudoun County Building Bridges program during the YMCA Loudoun County Annual Charity Golf Tournament held at Loudoun Valley Golf and Country Club in Purcellville, Virginia on May 2011.