Branching out into birch
- Bradgate branches out into birch. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p5
Reports the launching of contemporary birch living and dining collection of Bradgate. Designer of the collection; Features of the collection; Use of quality pine wood in the contemporary design of the collection.
- Bradgate's new Unitech CNC drilling centre handles week's work in a day. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p27
Focuses on British pine furniture manufacturer Bradgate's installation of a Unitech CNC drilling center. Features of the drilling machine; Benefits offered to the operations of Bradgate; Comment by Rod Jones, managing director of the company.
- Bradgate to revamp POS. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p4
Reports that Bradgate Woodcrafts will update its stockist point-of-sale and extend its bedroom and dining room furniture ranges.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.
- HUDSON VALLEY'S MIDCENTURY MAKEOVER. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on 20th Century Gallery, a furniture store in Hudson, New York. Product lines; Information on its owner; Examples of its exclusive collections.
- ELEGANT IRON ON LONG ISLAND. // Architectural Digest;May2002, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p38
No abstract available.