NMB-Heller backs cabinet firm MBO to tune of Â£1m
- Management buyouts favour structured finance. // Credit Control;2000, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p3
Reports that management buyouts and buy-in in Great Britain are increasingly being funded through structured finance, according to NMB-Heller. Percentage of business enquiries received by the company in 1999; Reasons behind the popularity of structured finance; Comments from Stuart Parker, the...
- ICC Bank enters invoice discounting market. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec1998, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p30
Reports on ICC Bank's partnership with NMB-Heller to enter the Invoice Discounting market in Ireland. Joint venture company called, ICC Heller Ltd.
- Asset-based finance provider of the year. // Credit Management;Jun2002, p20
Reports on the Award for Asset-Based Finance Provider of the Year 2001 received by structured finance provider NMB-Heller. Recognition of the title from the European Venture Capital Journal for the company's support of private equity backed businesses; Versatility of the company in the...
- Chatting to the chips. // Accountancy;Dec1996, Vol. 118 Issue 1240, p50
Focuses on the incentive of NMB-Heller Trademaker for import trading companies with high turnovers.
- The reality of realisation. // Accountancy;Feb1997, Vol. 119 Issue 1242, p70
Reports that the NMB-Heller is offering protected interest rates for the provision of working capital. Annual fee.
- Bank of Scotland (Ireland) Ltd acquires ICC-Heller. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p38
Announces the intention of the Bank of Scotland is expanding its business banking services in Ireland through the purchase of a percentage of interest of NMB-Heller in ICC-Heller.
- COMPANY NEWS SHORTS. // Credit Management;Jun2002, p16
Reports developments related to business enterprises as of June 2002. Opening of an office by the structured finance lender NMB-Heller in London, England; Agreement between Experian and credit reference bureau Central de InformaciÃ³n Financiera in Colombia; Systems enhancement of debt...
- What's around. // Accountancy;May2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1305, p49
Reports corporate developments in Great Britain as of May 2002. Interest schemes offered by NMB-Heller company; Addition of companies for sale service by Investor Champions; Accounting considerations on investing in commercial properties.
- What's around. // Accountancy;Jun2000, Vol. 125 Issue 1282, p61
Presents news briefs pertaining to business finance in Great Britain, as of June 2000. Publication of the 2000/01 edition of `The Venture Capital Report Directory'; Invoice financing scheme of Close Invoice Finance; Structured financing offer of NMB-Heller.