Firms capitalise on World Cup marketing
- La-Z-Boy wins award for best TV campaign. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p42
Reports on the Gold Retail Advertising Conference awards won by La-Z-Boy and its La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries from the Retail Advertising Marketing Association. Recognition of La- Z-Boy in the specialty retailer category for the best overall television campaign and best television image or...
- National ad campaign to include Web, print, TV. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p17
Reports on the plan to launch a national advertising campaign by La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in the U.S. Types of campaigns used by the firm; Campaign message; Description of the advertising campaign.
- La-Z-Boy launches comfort-keyed ad drive. // Furniture/Today;9/17/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses the new advertising campaign launched by the furniture manufacturer La-Z-Boy Inc. The new advertisement highlights the key attribute of its products through the tagline "Comfort." It presents a humorous approach to furniture buying and shows how busy life can be these days....
- Lounging shoppers show off comfort in ads for La-Z-Boy. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;8/9/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p32
The article reports on the advertising campaign being launched by La-Z-Boy for its La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries as of August 9, 1999. In three new spots from Doner, Southfield, Mich., La-Z-Boy shows people lounging on a sofa or a comfortable chair, often without their shoes, and relaxing with a...
- La-Z-Boy launches stores in Florida, New Jersey. // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p32
Announces the opening of two La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries stores in the United States. Store locations; Store features.
- La-Z-Boy celebrates 75 years. // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p48
Reports that La-Z-Boy is celebrating its 75th anniversary. Participants; Programs and activities; Other highlights of the celebration.
- La-Z-Boy to coordinate sourcing. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p34
Reports on furniture company La-Z-Boy's global sourcing organization to coordinate the needs created by the style varieties, materials and price points of the company's operating companies. Sourcing of selected fabrics and items for the upholstery brands.
- La-Z-Boy realigning into 2 units. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on the reorganization of United States furniture retailer, La-Z-Boy as of July 30, 2001. Integration of the existing companies into two groups; Appointment of veteran home furnishings executives to head the divisions; Removal of the Ladd name in the new structure.
- Revisions puts La-Z-Boy in high gear. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Feb93, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p38
Reports on the developments and changes made by La-Z-Boy Chair Co. on its furniture designs and management techniques. Use of computer technology in designing and inventory management; Optimal production yields; Analysis of the market; Design options.