A Little Night Music
- A Rainbow of Frogs. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Mar2009, Vol. 65 Issue 6, following p4
The article focuses on the different kinds of frogs in the world.
- Ground Frogs on the Rise. Driscoll, Don // Nature Australia;Spring98, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p24
Presents information on ground frogs. Importance of soil to round frogs and turtle frogs; Mating behavior; Nicholls' Toadlet frog as the only frog that calls from exposed position; Reproductive cycle of Nicholls' Toadlet.
- Not-So-Freaky FROGS. Kranking, Kathy // Ranger Rick;Apr2011, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p1
The article presents information about frogs including facts about their jumping ability, their amphibious nature, and their natural camouflage.
- NATURAL EXPOSURE. // Australian Geographic;Jan-Mar2001, Issue 61, p22
Describes the northern barred frog or Mixophyes schevilli that is found in the rainforests of northern Queensland. Average size of the frog; Size of its tadpoles; How to find it.
- MAGIC SCHOOL BUS: FROG DEFENSES. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2 (Teacher's Edition);Apr2000, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p11
Provides information on the physical defenses of frogs.
- Purple Frog. // Science Teacher;Dec2003, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the discovery of a purple amphibian with a pointed nose in the Western Ghats, a range of hills in India. Importance of the discovery in depicting evolution of advanced frogs.
- Amphibian SOS. // UNESCO Courier;Feb98, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p41
Reports on the extinction of common amphibians. Cause of the extinction; Congenital malformations found in frogs, toads and salamanders; Suspected factors causing the decline of the amphibians.
- Frogs: lost and found. // Australian Geographic;Oct-Dec98, Issue 52, p120
Offers information on some missing frog species in Australia. Information on the species; Details on a research conducted.
- AMPHIBIAN RIGHTS. // Sciences;May/Jun88, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the nature and characteristics of frogs. Utilization of frogs as laboratory animals; Issues on the plight of frogs; Behavior of frogs.
- Frog Watching. // Odyssey;May2002, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p46
Relates the experience of seventh grader Kelsey Townsend and her mother participating in FrogWatch USA in the U.S. Reason for participating; Frequency of engaging in frog watching; Reaction upon seeing a number of frogs gathered together.