- What's new. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/7/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4247, p69
Describes several food and equipment products for caterers. Duck and oragne pate from Brakefresh; Parry-Plus dishwasher from Parry Catering Equipment; Pearl fridge range from Williams Refrigeration.
- Enter our competition to win a Â£60,000 kitchen refit. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/20/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4507, p6
The article provides information on a contest from "Caterer and Hotelkeeper" to tie in with the 2008 Hotelympia event at ExCel in London, England. The magazine has teamed up with the Catering Equipment Distributors Association (CEDA) and Hotelympia's organisers Fresh RM to offer the amazing...
- A new standard in catering: Cook-chill-rethermalize on plates. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;04/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p24
Focuses on the use of Cook-Chill-Rethermalize banqueting systems by caterers and lodging properties. Banqueting systems offered by Convotherm and Rational Cooking Systems; Advances in the development of combi-ovens for initial cooking and rethermalization of plated foods; Production sequence...
- Gulfood grants up for grabs. // Caterer (2055-7817);07/10/2015, p103
The article presents an invitation from the Catering Equipment Suppliers Association (CESA) for any catering equipment company who want to exhibit at Gulfood 2016 in the Great Britain Pavilion.
- Bestway offers Big Pack range as it expands foodservice offer. // Grocer;9/10/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8021, p10
The article reports on the launch of a range of Big Pack Lines by Bestway for caterers as it expands foodservice offer.
- Going, going, gone. Birkett, Rosie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/15/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4577, p54
The article discusses how hotel operators can use their resources to overcome the recession. The trend for buying second-hand fixtures and equipment to kit out a business has taken on a whole new dimension in the light of the economic downturn, as thrift chic becomes not so much a design...
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p93
Lists several products used in the food service industry as of August 15, 2002. QuickFit poly glove dispensing system from FoodHandler Inc.; Blugrip Gloves from Ansell; ModuServ System from Traex; StoreSafe Food Rotation Bulk Labels from Cambro.
- Beverage dispensers. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p122
Presents how beverage dispensers can be an important equipment in foodservice operations. Advantages of using dispensers; Self-service with the use of dispensers; Improving sales through self-serve espresso machine; Introduction of granita machine.
- Vacuum jugs... // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul98, Issue 548, p53
Presents information on vacuum jugs which are used for storing and serving food. Available sizes.