- PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Jan2011, Vol. 110 Issue 1, pFSB11
The article presents several information related to food industry and trade. It notes that fruits can be frozen while preserving the flavor and texture through the use of Individually Quick Frozen Technology from Dole Food Co. It reports that Vulcan, a commercial kitchen equipment provider,...
- THE PIZZA TRAINER: SAUCE. Risner, Dan // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p70
The article suggests tools and methods necessary to guarantee sauce consistency which include visual aids, spoodle size and scale. It says that the consistency of the sauce means a lot to customers although it may not mean anything to the person who does the saucing. Using visual aids, such as a...
- Combination Steamer Ovens. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p74
Presents information on combination steamer ovens. Uses of the combination oven in restaurant kitchens; Comparison of the combination oven with the traditional steamer or convection oven; Typical sizes of the combination ovens; Operational considerations.
- TO MEET HECTIC DEMANDS: FAST-BAKE PIZZA. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p130
Provides information on several pieces of equipment used for cooking pizzas. Acellis oven from the Maytag company; Deck ovens; Conveyor ovens; How to use the ovens.
- WORTH IT DOWN THE ROAD: The case for combis. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p84
Reveals why some foodservice directors are using combi-ovens. Different settings which combi-ovens can be used; Comments from foodservice director Jim Gunther about combi-ovens; Comments from chef Tom Siegel about combi-ovens.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p57
Presents several products related to food service industry. Efficiency of the boiler-less Steam Club steamer of Cleveland Range Inc.; Dimension of Sneezeguard Systems of Sneezeguard Solutions; Introduction of Nescafe Frothe Cappuccino.
- Cooks Faster, Cuts Shrinkage, Controls Portions: The Combi-Oven. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p150
Deals with the combi-oven being used by the food service system at West Des Moines Schools in Iowa. Cooking time advantages of the oven; Features of the oven; Advantages of combi-oven in cooking meat.
- Combination Steamer Ovens. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p78
Features combination steamer ovens, versatile cooking equipment for use in the food service industry of the United States. Key features and specifications; Range of combination steamer oven models that are available in the market; Price.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2003, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p116
Features several food service equipment. Infrared Thermometer Laser from All QA Products;Ovens from Doughpro; Shortening Shuttle from Worcester Industrial Products Corp.