FOOD IN REVIEW
- GOLDEN GRUB. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;06/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p72
Presents various bar snack foods. Buffalo potatoes; Buffalo chicken wings; Tex-Mex onion sticks; Battered mushrooms.
- A New Tradition. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p42
Several recipes including roasted organic chicken with vegetables and sauce, pumpkin-pecan pie, and hearty red scalloped potatoes are presented.
- Dig in to lightened-up comfort foods. // All You;1/20/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p71
The article presents recipes for wintertime dishes including Shepherd's Pie, Chicken and Dumplings, and Twice-Baked Potatoes.
- SATISFYING Comfort FOOD. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Jan2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p112
The article presents several comfort food recipes including Rosemary Chicken Pot Pie, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, and Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes.
- A Tasty Brunch WITH STYLE. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Dec2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p136
Presents several recipes for the holiday season. Marinated Collards and Cabbage Salad; Seafood Brunch Pie; Spicy Cornmeal Chicken Strips; Sweet Potato Tarts.
- ICE AGES. // Restaurant Business;5/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p105
Features several frozen foods and menu products. Description of the Mudslide Pie from NestlÃ© HÃ¤agen-Dazs; Components of the New England-style Crab Cakes from Blount; Flavors of the Unbreaded Chicken Fillets from Perdue.
- Down-home Flavor. Talley, Cybil B. // Southern Living;Apr2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p158
Presents recipes for chicken, potatoes and lettuce. Chicken-fried steak; Three-cheese mashed potato casserole; Iceberg lettuce wedges with blue cheese dressing.
- SMOTHERED CHICKEN WITH LEMON MASHED POTATOES. // Southern Living;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p181
Presents the recipe for Smothered Chicken With Lemon Mashed Potatoes.
- BUFFALO CHICKEN TWICE-BAKED POTATOES. // Southern Living;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p190
Presents the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Twice-Baked Potatoes.