- Our Favorite Chicken Casseroles. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Spring2003 Special Issue, p152
Presents recipes for two varieties of chicken casserole. Heart Tex-Mex Squash-Chicken Casserole; Leslie's Favorite Chicken-and-Wild Rice Casserole.
- Italian Chicken Casserole. // Southern Living;Sep2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p154
A recipe for Italian chicken casserole is presented.
- MUSTARD CHICKEN AND ORZO CASSEROLE WITH DILL AND CAPERS. // Gourmet;Dec2002, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p134
Features the recipe of mustard chicken and orzo casserole with dill and capers. Ingredients of the product; Number of servings; Details on the required degree of the temperature of the oven.
- Make-Ahead Chicken Casserole. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p186
Presents the recipe for Chicken Casserole D'Iberville.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY MEALS. Sutton, Angie // High Plains Journal;1/5/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p15B
Several recipes including Ground Beef Bean Casserole, R.J.'s Vegetable Medley and Swiss Chicken Casserole are presented.
- HARVEST MEALS. Sutton, Angie // High Plains Journal;6/30/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 26, p17B
Recipes for Green Chile and Beef Enchilada Casserole, Oriental Ramen Salad and Super Easy Cake Mix Cookies are presented.
- THE APRON FITS DAD TOO. Sutton, Jeff // High Plains Journal;8/24/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 34, p17B
In this article, the author discusses learning cooking lessons from his grandmother and presents recipes for Cheesy Goulash Casserole and Summer Cucumber Salad.
- Winter warmers. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/24/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 30, p61
The article presents several recipes including Vegetable Stew with Caraway Dumplings, Chicken Fricassee with Apples and Ciders, and Spanish Chicken and Capsicum Casserole.
- Recipes: Chicken & Bean Cassoulet. // Food Management;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p64
The article presents several recipes including Chicken and Beat Cassoulet, Tater Tot Hot Dish, and Eggplant Parmesan Casserole are presented.