Customers love the basics
- Don't duck the issue: Chicken all dressed up, has some place to go--fine-dining menus. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p27
Focuses on the value of chicken on fine-dining menus of restaurants in the United States. Introduction of methods in preparing chicken recipes; Restaurants offering varied chicken menus; Sample chicken menus served in restaurants.
- Menu Products. // Restaurant Business;8/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p122
Presents various menu products. Wampler smoked chicken salad from Pilgrim's Pride; Frusion Smoothies flavor blends of Dannon; Introduction of Canandaigua Wine Paul Masson Brandy.
- Max's Deli debuts fried chicken. // Southern Jewish Life;Aug2010, p22
The article reports on the addition of fried chicken to the dinner menu of Max's Deli in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);6/6/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p4
The article presents a menu from June 10-14, 2013, including chicken tetrazzini, pork chops, and taco pie.
- One Palin, Please. Spiegel, Anna // Washingtonian Magazine;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p18
The article offers information on various menus named after notable people in the U.S. including Lezlee Westine's Pulled Chicken Salad at Equinox, Max Tyson Honey Apple Crisp at Reston's PassionFish and Walter's Favorite hot pastrami sandwich at Old Ebbitt Grill.
- Flying high: Chicken gobbles up more of the menu mix. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;8/12/96, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p31
Focuses on trends in chicken menus of restaurants and related establishments. Includes the popularity of smoked chicken by Damiano's; Chicken-topped pizzas and chicken calsones by Pullmani's Delicious Italian; Pizza Hut's Italian chicken pizza.
- ASIAGO'S. Hand, Guy // Boise Weekly;3/2/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p39
The article offers the author's insights on the new cuisines served and added on the menu of the Asiago's restaurant in Boise, Idaho including ginger lime prawns, Thai-talian pasta, and chicken Morocco.
- Fried Chicken. // Atlanta;Oct2007, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p86
The article presents information on several Georgia-based restaurants serving fried chicken. The restaurant "New York Baden," located in Duluth, Georgia, serves fried chicken dusted with cornstarch, fried whole, after that hacked into large pieces. Indian restaurant "Zyka," at Decatur, Georgia,...
- The skinny on guinea hen: Chefs are clucking as guests gobble up versatile game bird. Caldwell // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p33
Reports on the increasing presence of guinea hen on restaurant menus in the United States. Reasons for including guinea hen on the menu.
- Vegans Go Home Hungry …. // Food Management;May2012, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p56
The article discusses several food items served at the 108th Explorers Club Annual Dinner in Manhattan, New York City that was held on March 17, 2012.